Who should buy the Vibram FiveFingers Alitza Loop
Designed with a woman's foot in mind, Vibram gave birth to FiveFingers Alitza Loop. The goal is to provide the fitness community with a cross-training shoe that delivers support, durability, and stability. It is a solid option if:
- Your day-to-day activities prevent you from changing footwear, and you need a comfortable enough shoe even when worn over extended periods.
- You prefer a trainer that offers a reliable grip for various fitness routines such as yoga, barre exercises, cross-training, and other high-intensity workouts.
- Your everyday activities require you to make quick turns and maneuvers, and you need a pair that provides ample toe protection against accidental bumps.
- You value fashion as much as you value functionality.
- You need a shoe that has moisture-wicking properties to help your feet stay cool and dry.
- You give importance to animal rights and you prefer footgear that doesn't use animal products or by-products in its production.
Balanced traction and durability
The FiveFingers Alitza uses Vibram’s proprietary XS TREK compound. This rubber delivers an optimal balance between traction and durability. It was engineered to provide a stable platform and attenuate the force of impact.
The outsole features a serrated blade tread pattern. This design promotes flexibility and enhances traction without compromising its durability.
It also wraps to the front of the toes to protect them from stubbing.
The absence of a proper midsole contributes to the Alitza Loop’s barefoot profile. Lining the bottom of the inside is a 2mm Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner. This thin material wicks moisture away from the foot and also prevents the development of odor. It also keeps the pads of the foot protected.
Stretch polyamide is used in the upper of the Vibram FiveFingers Alitza Loop. This fabric is a stretchy polymer that offers moisture-resistance. It is breathable and keeps the inside fresh. The material is also designed to prevent debris from getting inside the footwear.
Suede overlays adorn the midfoot to give lateral support for the foot. Their intricate pattern also adds style to the trainer. The loops are connected by the elastic strap that makes the shoe convenient for the user to put on.
The Vibram FiveFingers Alitza Loop's collar
A pull-tab can be found on the external side of the collar that serves as leverage when the product is being worn.
The overall design of this shoe resembles another barefoot model from Vibram, the FiveFingers VI-S. It sports an even more stripped-down style, giving the foot a more delicate vibe.