Your privacy is important to RunRepeat. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RunRepeat collects, and the ways in which RunRepeat uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
RunRepeat may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you signup with your email to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Using personal information
RunRepeat may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where RunRepeat discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RunRepeat may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
RunRepeat will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
RunRepeat will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
We review consent data regularly to check that our relationship, the processing, and the purposes have not changed. To withdraw any consent, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to remove your consent, and you will be removed immediately and all data will be deleted. You also have the right to update the data that we save about you.
RunRepeat will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. RunRepeat will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
This website contains links to other websites.
RunRepeat is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to RunRepeat ApS, Njalsgade 19D 1st, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark.