Who should buy the Nike Train Speed 4
A daily workout shoe, versatile and suitable for a wide array of physical activities, the Nike Train Speed 4 is a solid choice if:
- You are looking for a shoe that could contribute to your speed during training sessions.
- Your exercise routine involves an abundance of multidirectional movements.
- You are after improved stability during high-intensity training.
Updates to the Nike Train Speed 4
- This iteration took a complete departure from the earlier version. This model utilizes a synthetic leather cut-out that covers the mesh.
- Instead of a Zoom Air cushioning system found in its predecessor, the Train Speed 4 has an injected-unit foam midsole infused with recessed TPU in the forefoot for lightweight comfort and flexibility.
Surface control-optimized outsole
The Nike Train Speed 4 delivers traction via the aggressively patterned treads on the rubber outsole. They ensure optimal surface control regardless of the ground conditions.
Deep flex grooves are added to make sure that flexibility is afforded to the foot. They essentially allow the sole unit to be more accommodating of the natural movement capacity.
Responsive lightweight cushioning
An injected-unit foam midsole is employed to deliver lightweight cushioning. The forefoot area is equipped with recessed TPU for responsiveness and natural foot flexion.
This Nike workout shoe has a low heel drop of 4 mm and a wide forefoot size. It gives support that’s close-to-the-ground.
The Nike Train Speed 4’s fabric-made inner sleeve covers the top of the foot for a snug fit. It also absorbs sweat and keeps the foot dry.
The removable foam insole absorbs impact from the foot. It lessens the risk of discomfort or injury to the knee and ankle.
Integrated breathable upper
The low-cut profile of the Nike Train Speed 4 is emphasized by its cut-out-designed upper. It is made of synthetic leather and integrated with breathable mesh.
Nike’s proprietary Flywire technology system of diagonal and crosshatched cables offers a form-fitting feel. It locks down the foot during dynamic and explosive movements.
Its lightweight and breathable thin tongue and lightly padded collar secure the ankle to prevent unwanted heel slippage. These parts do this without weighing the foot down.