Who should buy the Nike Flex Supreme TR 6
Designed exclusively for women, the Flex Supreme TR 6 is a cross-training shoe from Nike that features a host of innovative components and technology to satisfy the needs of wearers in the training community. It is a solid option if:
- You are looking for a pair comfortable enough to be worn both as an everyday walking shoe and workout companion.
- You are after a shoe that offers enough stability when lifting weights yet is cushioned enough for running.
- You are after a trainer that has both good functionality and fashion-forward design.
Updates to the Nike Flex Supreme TR 6
- This iteration uses two different types of mesh to bring pliability at the forefoot, and support at the midfoot and rear sections.
- The Flywire cables have also been adjusted and now appear higher up in the lacing system. They are also more exposed compared to the design of the older model.
Strengthened outsole durability
The Nike Flex Supreme TR 6 employs a foam rubber outsole. This compound is engineered to be durable to hold out against rough surfaces. The high-wear areas are strengthened with rubber pods that also add traction.
The underside features a hexagonal tread pattern that provides grip in different directions. It also has sipings that allow the outsole to expand and facilitate natural foot flexion.
Enhanced platform stability
A dual-density foam makes up the midsole of the Nike Flex Supreme TR 6. This material utilizes a soft foam core that attenuates the shock while the firm portion adds steadiness to the platform.
Inside is a molded foam insole. This lightweight material provides maximum coverage of the sole for prolonged comfort.
The upper of the Nike Flex Supreme TR 6 is constructed using two types of mesh. The stretchy fabric is used in the vamp and throat area to accommodate natural foot movements.
The non-stretchy mesh is placed in the midfoot and extends to the back, delivering lateral support to the foot. Both fabrics are breathable to keep the foot chamber aerated.
Snug lace-up closure
The Flywire cables integrate with the lace-up closure. When the laces are tightened, the filaments get taut and heighten the steadiness needed for side-to-side motions.
The Nike Flex Supreme TR 6's collar
Ensuring that the foot is comfortable all around are the lightly padded tongue and collar. The tongue prohibits the laces from irritating the instep. As for the collar, it locks the foot down and prevents chafing in the ankle area.