Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Shox BB4 is released in men’s sizing. The shoe’s low-top profile permits the ankle to move freely. It has a lace-up closure system that keeps the foot secure.
The shoe offers responsive cushioning as well as lightweight feel because of its Phylon foam midsole. It also provides excellent impact protection.
The low-top Shox BB4 is released in several colorways since it has been released. It has an upper that is made of leather and synthetic materials, adding texture and style.
With a futuristic silhouette, this sneaker has a straightforward yet eye-appealing and versatile style that can nicely complement several casual and athletic outfits. It can match shorts, cargo pants, distressed denim jeans, cuffed pants, joggers, and more.
The Nike Shox BB4 is here to provide not only a nostalgic classic but also performance along with style. It features the Shox technology that offers high energy returns as the ring resists the expansion. It efficiently absorbs impact from the heel and transfers it to the forefoot areal. Also, the plastic cage serves as a beautiful aesthetic.
Designed by Eric Avar, the Nike Shox BB4 is a conclusion of more than 20 years of product research. It debuted when Vince Carter wore it in retail and PE colorways in 2000, resulting in a massive success in the NBA and Olympics as well as in stores.
Soon after, the Nike Shox BB4 shoes dropped in team bank tones that were worn by Nike schools from Kentucky, Stanford, to Michigan State. Eventually, Vince Carter, as a player of the Atlanta Hawks, brought the shoe back in the 2018 to 2019 season.
Consequently, the Nike Shox BB4 has returned to the shelf for retail in 2019. It has a futuristic silhouette that brings a badass style and undeniable performance on and off the court.
Inspired by the space-age concept, it displays a rocket- and booster-like appearance. It has an upper that draws inspiration from the astronaut’s suit.
It has been made available in several colorways and used in several collaborations since its inception. Some of them are:
- “China Hoop Dreams” - August 31, 2019
- White/Racer Blue/Black - February 2020
- Black/University Red/Flat Silver - January 2020
- Metallic God - December 2020
- “Olympic”- White/Midnight Navy/Metallic Silver - November 8, 2019
- “Toronto Raptors” - White/Metallic Silver/Court Purple - August 25, 2019
- White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red - October 11, 2019
- Black/Metallic Silver/Lapis - August 9, 2019
- White/Metallic Silver/Midnight Navy - June 29, 2019
- The Nike Shox BB4 has a rubber outsole for a sure-footed grip.
- Vince Carter is a basketball player who is famous for his dunk of death over a seven-footer.
- The shoe upper is designed for intergalactic explorations as well.