Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor is available in men’s sizing. The padded and soft slip-on cleatie construction offers a sock-like fit for a locked-in feel. Its inner lining is made with cotton for easiness in putting this on as well as enhancing the comfortable fit. It has the traditional lace-up closure for a personalized fit.
The Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor holds the iconic upper of the 70’s Bruin situated on top of the Air Max sole. This silhouette gives a throwback feel in a modern comfortable ride. This lifestyle shoe has an upper that is made with buttery suede with leather overlays for a luxurious look. The laser-cut perforations across the sidewalls enhance the ventilation, making this shoe suitable for the warm days. Most wearers are seen sporting their SB AM Bruin Vapor with oversized jeans or short with tees and hoodies. Casually sporty is possible with this pair.
The Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor has numerous perforations on the quarter panel. These laser-cut perforations improve the breathability, making this shoe a suitable pair for the warm days. Another striking feature is the presence of the visible Air-Sole unit. This Air Max tech provides superb impact protection during recurring landings.
Nike unveiled the Bruin in 1972 as a basketball shoe. It features a simple design with a white suede upper, autoclaved outsole and the iconic red Swoosh. The popularity of the Bruin was also said to be the birth of the Basketball popularity.
The Bruin was also seen worn by Michale J Fox in Back to the Future movie. This move only immortalized Bruin’s popularity. Several years after, the NikeLab and the Nike SB released their own versions of the Bruin.
The Bruin model has become the favorite skateboarding shoe worldwide. Nike further modernized it by inserting the Air Max cushioning. The Air-Sole unit first used in the Nike footwear in 1978. It was the 1987 Air Max shoe that first introduced the visible Air-Sole unit in the market.
The Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor offers a low-cut sneaker with premium upper and flexible rubber outsole. The visible Air-Sole unit acts as the superb shock-absorbing during repetitive landings while skating.
- The slim profile of the Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor allows the users to have a better board feel by sitting lower to the ground.
- It has herringbone-pattern rubber outsole which provides stable and consistent grip.
- The leather overlay on the heel adds grip and durability.
- This kick's toe has double-stitched details for durability.
- The iconic Nike Swoosh is stitched on the sides and is extended through the heel.
- Its Ortholite cushioning contributes to the overall lightness and eliminates odor formation.
- The Phylon injected unit in the midsole with visible Air Max unit delivers superb cushioning and support. It also reduces the overall weight of the shoe.