|Collection:||Nike Air Max|
|Material:||Air Max, EVA, Rubber Sole|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Red|
|SKUs:||302690082, 876066001, 876066002, 876066100, 876066300, 876066400, 876066401, 876066403, 876066600|
The Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit shoes have an equally snug fit, especially at the tongue and collar. The low-top lifestyle shoes also contain an internal elastic strap that allows users to enjoy an enhanced lockdown fit by supporting the flat lacing system.
Perfect for the summer, the Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit goes well with shorts and jeans for the relaxed and casual look just right for the sunny weather. The breathable upper knit material makes these kicks a perfect companion for those planning to use it for long hours. The lightweight feel of the cored out foam midsole also contributed to the shoes’ popularity as a travel shoe. The wide variety of colorways of the Air Max Modern Flyknit shoes in monochromatic hues adds to the overall likability of this shoe among users.
With an asymmetrical Flyknit upper that wraps comfortably around the foot for a clean look, the Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit running shoes are versatile and stress-free to style. Colors available for the low-top shoe also add to its flexibility to blend well with various fashion tastes.
Here are some styling suggestions for men and women:
- For men: The men’s Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit shoes are best paired with straight-cut or tapered jeans, joggers, and ankle pants topped with street-style t-shirts or a polo shirt. Finish the sporty look with a hoodie or a sporty jacket for a cool swagger. Among the favorite colorways for men include Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit wolf grey. Men’s shoes like the Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit shoes in navy colorway are also great to be paired with dark-toned denim or jeans.
- For women: Women’s Nike Air Max Flyknit shoes are best paired with sporty shorts or skirts. Top the sporty bottoms with an athletic shirt, tank top, or a hoodie for a cool athleisure garb. Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit shoes in red or white are best to style for women who want to sport a crisp and clean retro runner look.
The Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit’s most notable feature is an injected Air unit sole that not only delivers plush cushioning but also dramatically reduces the weight of the shoe. Rubber pods at the heel and toe also provide traction.
Unlike previous Air Max models, this particular model uses a sole that is cored out for less weight and enhanced flexibility. Using specially design IU or injected unit foam midsole, the Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit running shoes have a softer feel as the midsole uses auxetic technology making the foam expand and contract to allow the feet to spread out.
The Nike Flyknit material is also a major draw for its very lightweight and breathable upper with premium finishing in colors that are in tune with the lifestyle needs of sneaker fans. Flyknit material is also known for its durability by holding the shape of the shoe together.
Veteran shoe designer Tinker Hatfield, the same creative genius behind the popular Air Jordan models and the Nike Huarache line was behind the creation of the original Nike Air Max. The Nike Air Max 1 was a revolutionary footwear design, which highlighted, quite literally, the Nike Air cushioning technology.
Displaying the Air cushioning technology with an air bubble visible in the back sole was a provocative idea at that time in the late 1980s when designers would have wanted it hidden and smaller for fear that it gets punctured or makes the shoe’s transparent bottom look structurally weak.
From then on, Nike Air Max shoes moved forward successfully more than 30 years later dropping some of the most popular shoe releases of the brand.
Favorite progression of the line made sneaker fans love the Nike Air Max, even more, making them coveted for their lightweight design and classic appeal that have been popular with collectors around the world.
The Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit sneakers take inspiration from two previous popular models, the original Nike Air Max 1 and the hugely popular Nike Air Max 90. Among the technologies that were inspired by these shoes are the Air Unit-embedded sole looking like the Air Max 1 and the extra piece on the lateral heel looking like the Air Max 90.
Introduction to Flyknit
But aside from the technologies coming from older versions of the famous line, this particular model uses modern Flyknit technology. The lightweight Flyknit technology is now being used in performance-engineered footwear such as training, running, soccer, basketball, and lifestyle.
Nike has always been leading footwear brand in introducing new technology such as this time, the use of knitted fabrics across the upper of the athletic shoe. Flyknit reduces waste by as much as 60 percent as compared to cut and sew footwear and since its use by the company has decreased more than 3.5 million tons of garbage.
In 2016, Nike claimed that it had completed the transition of all core yarn for all Nike Flyknit shoes into recycled polyester which reflects their environmental commitment by diverting more than 182 million bottles from landfills. The Flyknit technology also boasts that it is two ounces lighter than regular cut and sew-manufactured shoes.
The contemporary-looking Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit was first released as the Nike Air Max Modern Essential, which uses regular mesh textile material that is less breathable, heavier, and less flexible than the Flyknit shoe upper material.
- The Flyknit upper of the Air Max Modern Flyknit gives breathability and lightweight feel.
- The IU or injected unit foam midsole doubles as an outsole for a durable and lightweight feel.
- Rubber pods at the front and heel part of the outsole add extra traction to the Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit sneaker.
- Air Max heel unit provides lightweight cushioning while rubber pods at the heel and toe provide durable traction.
- Swoosh branding is found at the toe box, medial and lateral sides as well as in the sockliner.
- A subtle Nike Air embossed branding detail can be found at the back heel.