Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
84% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Adidas X90004D: Modern design, innovative midsole
The Adidas X90004D has a stylish, modern look with a data-driven midsole design. It features the Adidas 4D midsole, a 3D-printed cushioning crafted using years of athlete data. The lattice-shaped midsole is precisely tuned for cushioning and support.
With its supportive and responsive midsole, this road running shoe is best for people with neutral pronation. The stylish design of the shoe also makes it suitable for casual walks and city runs.
Advanced midsole design and more
Here are the key benefits of the Adidas X90004D:
- Precisely tuned cushioning - The shoe is equipped with the Adidas 4D midsole that is specifically tuned for running. The lattice shape and reduced density are meant to provide cushioning, comfort, and support in every step.
- Flexible and comfortable upper - The Adidas X90004D uses a Primeknit material that is designed to provide a stretchable, and comfortable foot wrap.
- Data-driven outsole design- The outsole tread pattern aims to deliver excellent traction on various paved surfaces
Good to know
- The Adidas X9000 line also includes the X9000L2, X9000L3, and X9000L4. Equipped with a data-driven design for a comfortable running experience, the Adidas X9000L2 uses the Bounce midsole while the X9000L3 and X9000L4 make use of the Boost midsole. These shoes are meant to deliver a responsive ride while keeping the design stylish and modern.
- The molded heel piece of the Adidas X90004D is reminiscent of the 4D Run 1.0, the first neutral running shoe from Adidas that uses the 3D-printed midsole.