7 Best Adidas Tennis Shoes in 2022
We wear-tested over 30 pairs of Adidas tennis shoes to extract the top-tiered ones worth adding to your tennis shoe racks. We spent over a week scrutinizing the performance value of every pair of recently released Three Stripes tennis shoes.
Get to know the best from the bunch when it comes to speed and cushioning. And if you’re a budget-conscious player, we also picked our top recommendations among the affordable ones.
How we test tennis shoes
No tennis shoe release goes overlooked by our team of tennis experts.
- They inspect each new release closely and playtest them while considering stability, durability, traction, fit, and comfort.
- We also summarize what other users think about the shoe.
About more than 10,000 user opinions get synthesized and scaled through our Corescore system to identify the few top seeders that get listed here.
Best Adidas tennis shoes overall
Best Adidas tennis shoes for speed
Best Adidas all court tennis shoes
Best Adidas clay court tennis shoes
Best cushioned Adidas tennis shoes
Adidas tennis shoes with best cushioning
What are the most popular Adidas tennis shoes in 2022?
What are the cheapest Adidas tennis shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Stycon - from $45
- Adidas Barricade - from $55
- Adidas SoleMatch Bounce - from $65
- Adidas GameCourt - from $65
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 - from $97