The unquestioned big boss of the running world is so pervading in the society today that its influence is not merely limited to the running world. With more than 100,000 reviews in a span of only several months shows that the ubiquitous Swoosh is here to stay and would stay on to provide the best footwear possible.
Why Nike has the best Neutral shoes in the market?
- Nike neutral shoes run the gamut of almost all activities that involve the feet, which are basically all activities. These shoes are so versatile that it can handle the workload of running, cross training, speed training, tempo runs, high mileage runs, jogging, gym workouts, and cardio build ups at one time or another.
- Not only are they versatile with usage, they are also available for road and trail enthusiasts. Nike has produced some of its popular neutral shoes that are trail specific or hybrids that can work on both trail and track alike without any sweat.
- Trail fans need not worry about protection in the trail as Nike has made sure the outsole of trail specific neutral shoes are thick enough to avoid pain from sharp objects. The outsole is also made of tougher material with aggressive lug pattern to give excellent traction for grass, mud, rocky, and technical parts of trail running.
- Adaptability is another aspect of the best Nike neutral shoes. Some of these shoes have removable insoles that the runner could fit in his customized footbed. Runners in need of orthotics could also use such limb supports inside these shoes without compromising fit and comfort.
- The removable insoles would allow the runner to vary the type of runs he would want to do. He could choose for more support for longer runs and less of it in shorter racing or training. Nike has seen to it that with their neutral shoes, the runner has all his options laid out before him.
- Nike neutral shoes have premium cushioning in the heel and forefoot areas that would be suited best for high mileage runs, cross training, and various workouts. There are also neutral versions that have less cushioning which would make them ideal for racing and up tempo runs.
- For people who are rookies at running and have no idea of the kind of foot mechanics they have, a safe bet would be the best Nike neutral shoes. It would provide them, at the very least; of premium cushioning that would make it easier for them on the foot and the knees after some miles.
What are the essentials in choosing the best Nike neutral shoes?
- Cushioning. Nike utilizes the best midsole cushioning no less. Some of these neutral shoes use either Lunarlon or Cushlon foams. These are both extremely lightweight and resilient. These are the kind that absorbs shock and translates to a smooth toe off.
- Outsole Durability. Environmentally preferred rubber on the forefoot allows these neutral shoes to tackle various surfaces with equal ease. Carbon rubber is utilized in high-wear areas and crash pads on the lateral sides for better shock attenuation and smooth heel to toe transition.
- Weight. Most Nike neutral shoes are average in weight. This kind of weight is another factor that makes them really versatile and adaptable.
15 best Nike neutral running shoes
- Nike Air Zoom Winflo 4
- Nike Revolution 4
- Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield
- Nike Zoom Fly SP
- Nike Free RN 2018
- Nike Air Zoom Winflo 2
- Nike Flex Fury 2
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 3
- Nike LunarStelos
- Nike Zoom Fly
- Nike Air Zoom Elite 8
- Nike Revolution 3
- Nike Downshifter 7
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...