Who should buy the Nike Air Carnivore
The Nike Air Carnivore might be suitable for you if:
- A shoe with an unconventional yet fashion-forward design appeals to you.
- You are looking for a shoe that takes less time and effort to wear.
- A sneaker with adequate airflow to keep your feet fresh and cool is what you are after.
Who should not buy the Nike Air Carnivore
Sneakers fans who are not into wearing high socks might find the Nike Air Carnivore uncomfortable as it is highly suggested for them to use long socks to prevent skin abrasions and blisters. They might want to take a look at the Nike Air Vapormax Premier Flyknit.
Nike Air Carnivore: The sneaker for city adventure hunters
Nike and Japanese brand Comme des Garcons collaborated to develop a modernized version of classic training footwear. The Nike Air Carnivore preserves the classic details of the archived training kick while adding a few simplified features appropriate to the CDG’s unique vibe.
The Nike Air Carnivore displays an extraordinaire style that makes it very appealing for many sneaker fans.
Sliding in effortlessly
Wearers will find no trouble sliding their feet into this sneaker, thanks to its easy-to-put-on design.
Breathes well in the summer
The Nike Air Carnivore utilizes breathable materials to deliver a superb ventilated experience to its wearers. Its breathability makes it suitable for the summer months.
A fit that pleases the feet
Owners love the fact that this shoe fits perfectly on several wearers’ feet.
The lightness of the Nike Air Carnivore
Wearers enjoy how light the Nike Air Carnivore is. Its lightweight nature provides effortless strides by lessening the chances of getting muscle tensions and strains.
There are a few remarkable qualities that make this sneaker worth adding to your grabby and dramatic sneaker collections:
- Its high neoprene upper, which almost looks like an ankle brace, is overlaid by a reflective synthetic leather upper. This feature hugs the foot comfortably while giving its wearers a secure fit.
- Instead of using conventional laces, this pair is secured with straps on the ankle and quarter panel for locked-down strides. Found on the medial side is the buckle that provides stability on the ankle bootie.
- There are several areas where feet are exposed, like the ankle, lateral side, front, and underneath the tongue pull tab. Also seen on the Nike Air Flight Huarache Ultra, these details allow your foot to enjoy breathability and add noticeable style.
- The striking Nike branding on the strap and the Comme des Garcons label visible on the heel attract a lot of attention, too.
- Flipping below is its outsole that has various patterns for an enhanced amount of traction.