Nike Air Carnivore: The sneaker for city adventure hunters
Nike and Japanese brand Comme des Garcons collaborated to develop a modernized version of classic training footwear. The Nike Air Carnivore preserves the classic details of the archived training kick while adding a few simplified features appropriate to the CDG’s unique vibe.
There are a few remarkable qualities that make this sneaker worth adding to your grabby and dramatic sneaker collections:
- Its high neoprene upper, which almost looks like an ankle brace, is overlaid by a reflective synthetic leather upper. This feature hugs the foot comfortably while giving its wearers a secure fit.
- Instead of using conventional laces, this pair is secured with straps on the ankle and quarter panel for locked-down strides. Found on the medial side is the buckle that provides stability on the ankle bootie.
- There are several areas where feet are exposed, like the ankle, lateral side, front, and underneath the tongue pull tab. Also seen on the Nike Air Flight Huarache Ultra, these details allow your foot to enjoy breathability and add noticeable style.
- The striking Nike branding on the strap and the Comme des Garcons label visible on the heel attract a lot of attention, too.
- Flipping below is its outsole that has various patterns for an enhanced amount of traction.