Found in basically all shoe racks in every house, New Balance has provided the kind of comfort and performance that is synonymous with excellence. On top of the more than 100,000 reviews posted on the web, there are casual and everyday runners who swear by the company’s fantastic line up of shoes. Get your own pair right now and enjoy the same performance that others have enjoyed through the years!
What does New Balance offer with their best road shoes?
- Repetitive striking on the paved roads and in some uneven terrain is unforgiving on the knees and foot. New Balance offers a solution to these nagging problems with their best New Balance road shoes.
- New Balance road shoes come with great cushioning. By cushioning, it does not simply mean, how soft the foam is but for how long the foam holds up from the punishment it takes. The company has durable midsole foams that give excellent shock absorption for a long time.
- Midsole technologies coming from New Balance have a soft but really responsive cushioning. A soft foam delays fatigue and pain in the foot and at the same time introduces rebound qualities that are needed for a more energetic run. The more responsive the ride is the longer the ride goes.
- New Balance road shoes are handy in basically all road and training activities. These shoes are adaptable for long course running, short course racing, tempo workouts, gym training, and the casual stroll in the park.
- Since road shoes are taken for a ride in varied surfaces, traction is also of prime importance. New Balance road shoes are equipped with carbon and blown rubber respectively. These types of rubbers make for optimal grip on wet surfaces, tracks, roads, and any uneven terrain.
- Durability of the outsole is pretty much guaranteed for the best New Balance road shoes. These shoes do not have to be babied to last for a long time. They can take on the strain and the normal wear up to almost 400 miles for the avid runner.
- New Balance also took into consideration runners who flip their time on the road and on the trail. Their best road shoes are tough and versatile enough to be taken for a ride in the dirt or soft trail.
- There are also some waterproof versions of the best road shoes by New Balance that are available.
What are the factors in getting the best New Balance road shoes?
- Weight. Generally, the weight of the runner should be commensurate with the weight of the shoe. The heavier runner should go for the heavier shoe that normally provides better cushioning, protection, or stability. Normally, lesser framed runners would need less shoe construction to take care of their needs. A lighter shoe would best work for speed runs or races while the heavier one would be great for everyday training.
- Heel to Toe Drop. Runners who would want to get better tactile feedback should opt for New Balance road shoes with a heel differential of 8mm or lower. For runners who would prefer the more traditional setup, the 10mm or higher offset would suit them fine.
- Arch Support. New Balance road shoes are built for people with various running mechanics. It has shoes for neutrals, overpronators, and supinators.