|Material:||EVA, Knit, Rubber Sole, Suede|
|Colorways:||Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, White|
|SKUs:||AC7353, AQ1013, B22642, B37514, B37515, BD7772, BD7782, CQ2994, CQ2996, D96767|
The Adidas EQT Bask ADV has mesh lining for comfort, rope laces which secures the foot when it is worn, as well as TPU for support. It is a unisex sneaker with sizes available for both men and women.
A brand new basketball-inspired casual sneaker, the Adidas Originals EQT Bask ADV is jam-packed with tech specs to entice sneakerheads and basketball fans alike. It has a knit upper that holds synthetic suede side panels, as well as an Equipment ADV logo on a pigskin nubuck tongue label. Rope laces are provided, and TPU supports can be found at the forefoot of the shoe.
Definitely, this sneaker is made for the streets with an on-court elegance to it. Many have praised the sneaker for being versatile enough to style with and how it looks great with many outfits.
For a sporty look, joggers, tracksuits, and sweat/gym shorts with a nice jersey upper completes that casual gym wear look many are trying to achieve these days. For a nice summer look, these women’s and men's Adidas Originals EQT Bask ADV make for great off-court shoes that go well with skinny jeans as well. Paired with a tropical upper with the first few buttons at the top open, you can get a summer vibe out of this outfit.
As for colorways, many will be pleased to find out that the sneakers come in an array of choices. This is something that also makes the EQT Bask ADV from Adidas highly sought after. Here are some colorways that one can get these Adidas Originals in:
- One option available is the sneaker done up in all white with the sculpted midsole holding the 3-Stripes done up in a color that Adidas describes as trace scarlet. It also has a knit-two toned ribbed heel patch done in the same color as the stripes.
- Another option is the EQT Bask ADV shoes from Adidas still coming in cloud white with core black accentuating parts of the sneaker. These parts include the textile 3-Stripes and the 3-Strips found on the midsole.
- Taking inspiration from its white counterpart, one version of the Adidas EQT Bask ADV has it done in reverse. The sneaker takes on core black as the primary color with the textile 3-Stripes, and the 3-Stripes on the midsole decked out in white.
- There are a few more choices to black colorway-ed EQT Bask ADV, and one is the black upper and white midsole version. The laces are multicolored and done in red, black, and green while the knit two-tone ribbed heel patch is done in the same green from the laces. The 3-Stripes on the midsole is done in grey.
- All black in color, this version has a white midsole with the grey 3-Stripes on in it. To add a touch of color, it has a collegiate royal colored knit two-tone heel patch.
- Another black option to the kicks is one done in black, including the midsole. The 3-Stripes on it though is in white as well as the textile 3-Stripes. The TPU support on the forefoot is in red, accentuating the shoe very nicely.
Adidas has a thing for bringing back old Adidas EQT shoes and adding a twist to them before releasing it. But with the Adidas EQT Bask ADV, the brand has decided not to re-issue and instead, take design cues from a number of past models, redesign it and give it a retro feel while keeping things on the modern side. This style is evident with a simple look at the shoe and is pretty much hard to miss.
One distinguishable design to the sneaker is the TPU support piece. This piece wraps around the side of the sneaker to give it that distinctive profile that it is known for.
Wherever one might find themselves in the world, it's a guarantee that people will know what Adidas is. The mass following that it has and the success it has gained took years to cultivate. Adidas’ history can be traced all the way back to 1920 when Adi Dassler teamed up with his brother to create the company Gebruder Dassler OHG. It focused on making spiked shoes for track and field which led the company to popularity by the 1936 Berlin Olympics wherein some athletes wore Adi’s shoes on the track. The departure of Adi’s brother in the mid-1940s though led him to change the company name. He came up with Adidas, and the rest was history.
The Adidas EQT Line
Adidas has successfully produced and sold footwear, accessories, and apparel. It has also produced many performance lines geared for athletes. One line is the Adidas EQT; a range created back in the 90s. Back then, Adidas was in a bad place. Things were not going too well for them, and so there was the decision to rehaul the way it designed shoes. Designer Peter Moore, the man behind the Air Jordan 1, joined Adidas and began his foray into the EQT range with one singular thought in mind to describe this line; “Everything that’s essential. Nothing that’s not.”
With that, history was made. The EQT line had made footwear for a variety of sports such as soccer, and track and field. The designs that the company has come out with has not only attracted athletes but also sneakerheads, the silhouettes and colorways a driving force when it comes to catching their interest.
Part of this line is the Adidas EQT Bask ADV which was released in February 2018. Knowing the shoes would be a hit with people, Adidas went as far as to hold a launching event for the pair of kicks in different parts of the world. Through these events, influencers, as well as local sneakerheads, were able to get a better and a more exclusive look at the sneakers.
The shoe isn’t really designed to be used for basketball but is heavily inspired by the various basketball models that are part of the EQT line and Adidas’ line, too. It takes a design cue from the Equipment 93 series, a 90s hoop model that was pretty popular back in the days. Upgraded and tweaked to the desire of the designers at Adidas, this model meshes together an upper in a contemporary form with a throwback worthy chunky midsole for some nostalgia.
- The Adidas EQT Bask ADV has a lace up closure system.
- It has a sculpted rubber outsole.
- It also has a lightweight EVA midsole.
- The sneaker has a similar silhouette to the Adidas Equipment 93.
- EQT stands for Equipment hence the Adidas EQT line.