Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Adidas Adipure 360.3 is a multi-purpose athletic shoe which was engineered for agility workouts. It is an update to the Adipure 360 cross-training series. This iteration features a more understated design, along with more discreet color schemes.
- The three-striped synthetic overlays on the sides have been separated from the body of the shoe to form a floating midfoot cage. It works together with the lacing system to lock down the foot. The structure also aims to provide better lateral support.
- The tongue of this version is fully attached to the upper for a snug fit. The collar is extended at the heel and tongue to prevent the shoe from slipping.
- An ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam is used in the midsole. It cushions the foot and absorbs shock to deliver a comfortable ride.
- The underside is lined with non-marking rubber. It is engineered to provide multidirectional grip and traction.
The Adidas Adipure 360.3 has versions for both men and women. Lengthwise, it runs on the small side, so it may be necessary to go half-a-size up. The shoe is offered in the D – Medium width for men and B – Medium for women. It caters to people with narrow and medium-sized feet.
High-intensity training calls for a high abrasion resistant material. The Adidas Adipure 360.3 utilizes a solid rubber outsole to protect the sole unit from wear-and-tear. The rubber is non-marking, which makes it suitable for indoor training. The midfoot and heel sections are reinforced with a sticky rubber compound to prevent the heel from slipping during squats and lifts.
The tread pattern resembles rows of razor blade edges which bite the floor to provide traction. They are placed in a geometrical pattern facing different directions to aid quick changes of movement and to prevent slippage. The flex grooves in the forefoot are meant to make the platform flexible enough to accommodate the natural bending of the foot.
The foot is ensured to receive cushioning from the sculpted EVA foam. It provides shock attenuation throughout the training session without adding too much weight.
The midsole unit extends up to form supportive panels on the lateral and medial sides of the upper. They act like walls that prevent the foot from wobbling during multidirectional movement.
The heel-to-toe drop is kept to a minimum in the Adidas Adipure 360.3. It means that the foot is positioned relatively flat and close to the ground, allowing the athletes to feel the surface better and to give a more satisfactory performance.
This Adidas workout shoe employs a sock-like construction to provide a snug, yet stretchable fit. A neoprene fabric offers a foot-hugging comfort. A lightweight mesh is placed in the forefoot for flexibility and ventilation. It is a four-way stretch mesh that molds to the shape of the foot throughout the movement without creating pressure points. The heel and the toe box are reinforced with polyurethane patches for added support and durability.
A floating midfoot cage on top adds structure and support for the foot. It is integrated with the lacing system to deliver a secure fit and enhanced lateral support. An additional pair of eyelets is placed on the collar to achieve an extra tight fit.
The tongue is fully attached to the upper to enhance the close-fitting feel. Along with the heel counter, it extends up the shaft to wrap the ankle firmly.