Good to know
Made of an upper crafted with a mix of materials, commonly, suede or synthetic leather and mesh, count on this sporty-looking lifestyle footwear to provide sufficient support. It also offers ample toe room. The New Balance 009 is available in men’s sizes, standard D width. It generally fits true to width and length.
Jazz up your style in an instant with this retro-runner inspired casual sneaker. Available in monochromatic as well as multicolored schemes, finding a pair that will match your unique style and personality is not going to be a problem. Whichever colorway you choose, these kicks pair well with various athletic and casual clothing.
24/7 comfort can also be expected from this shoe. Its molded neoprene collar, which is built to mold its shape around your ankle, provides cushioning in areas where you need it the most. The NB 009’s IMEVA or injection-molded EVA midsole also offers firm yet flexible cushioning, thus providing enhanced underfoot comfort and stability.
Popular for its modern silhouette, the NB 009’s upper is built with a mixture of neoprene, synthetic leather/suede, and mesh that provides adequate breathability. Its premium look is further enhanced with the addition of the colored eyelets. The eyelets' color varies to match the shoe's overall silhouette.
The brand New Balance, time and again, has proven that they have the design prowess and technology available to develop the best footwear possible. Whether it’s for running, golfing, skating or walking, this brand ensures to deliver.
Today’s men who are on the lookout for fashion-forward sneakers that perform can now turn to New Balance to find what they are looking for. Quick to respond to their consumer’s varying demands, they saw the need to create a casual yet sporty shoe that would meet and even exceed the standards of fashion-savvy men.
The New Balance 009, a dream come true for modern-day men in search of comfy and stylish kicks, is the revamped version of popular NB classic runners namely the 998 and 999. It was initially constructed with a suede/mesh upper, a dual-density midsole and a unique neoprene collar. It made an appearance in June 2016 and was released on July 1, 2016.
Since its release, it has been outfitted with various materials and colors. Its overall look, however, remains unchanged.
- The sneaker’s durable rubber outsole has deep tread patterns for traction and grip on various types of surfaces.
- Some colorways feature bold colorblocking.
- Cut-out “N” logo can be found on the New Balance 009’s lateral and medial side. “NB” callout can also be seen on the shoe’s heel and tongue.
- The numbers 009 can be located on the sneaker’s heel.
- All color schemes have a heel made of mesh material. Some colors have a forefront overlaid with perforated leather or mesh material for better airflow.
- This shoe has a one-piece tongue construction that gives the shoe a sock-like fit. It also eliminates seams.
- Easy slip-on is achieved with the help of the collapsible heel.
- The fit is improved with the assistance of the lacing system. This includes flat laces.