Profile of the Lotto Mirage 100 SPD
Who is it best for? Competitive and aggressive players eyeing for a multi-court tennis footgear that’s stylish and high-performing might find the Lotto Mirage 100 SPD the best option due to its chockfull of technical detailing, such as:
- Support system made of tightly-packed foam granules
- Light and firmly fixed Kurim cage for enhanced mobility
- Innovative tread that delivers optimum grip
- Two pairs of Ortholite insoles in varying depth measurement for a customized fit
Base strength. Underneath is a dynamic outsole that’s fabricated with varying sheathed herringbone pattern to ensure optimum grip even as the wearer speeds off the net or swings at the baseline. This anti-abrasion rubber compound with modified outsole geometry is designed to play well on clay and hard court.
Forefoot flexibility. Puntoflex is a distinctive technical device lined across the forefoot tread. This spec grants the foot to flex correctly and spring back towards the next step with ease.
Rearfoot support. Lotto uses its tested Syn-Pulse technology that’s lodged from the arch of the foot to the heel. This protective element allows the players to endure impact comfortably. It also works to conserve their energy with its shock-absorbing component.
Midfoot stability. A Biomechanical Foot Control (BFC) proponent that’s composed of thermoplastic material is concentrated in the midsole. It’s crafted to work as a stable brace around the heel during side to side movements.
Cushioning and comfort. Lotto equipped this kick with the Enerturn shock absorption system. This unit that’s made of an elastic material in multiple densities buffers the foot against pressure as the foot strikes the ground. It also diffuses the negative forces of impact and returns the collected energy to the wearer.
Heavy-duty reinforcement. A lightweight, multilayer Kurim caging system helps hold the foot in place during movement. This asymmetrical web-like design composed of nylon and polyurethane offers breathability too. An anti-abrasion toe-cap is added as reinforcement.
Fast-drying insole. This athletic shoe also comes with two fast-drying Ortholite insoles. These extremely durable polyurethane foams coms in 5mm and 4mm thickness for a tailored fit.
Nice to know
- Lotto Mirage 100 Speed is popular among touring pro players.
- Some of the elite players campaigning for the Lotto Mirage 100 SPD are Elise Martens (Belgian), Matteo Berrettini (Italian), Kevin Anderson (South African), Damir Dzumhur (Bosnian), John Millman (Australian), Carla Suarez Navarro (Spanish), and Alize Cornet (Spanish).
- Aside from an extra pair of insoles, Mirage 100 SPD also comes with a bonus set of shoelaces.