7 Best Hard Court Tennis Shoes in 2022
From over 20+ high-performance tennis shoes designed to take the abrasiveness of concrete, picking the right one can be daunting. So, to get the load off your back, we did the playtest for you and analyzed every nitty-gritty detail of hard court tennis shoes from the much-sought labels.
Whether you're in search of light and speedy ones, or something more cushioned and supportive, or even the most affordable hard court tennis shoes, you came to the right pod. We have all the best in these categories featured here.
How we test hard court tennis shoes
- We don't take free shoes from the brands or let advertisements influence our selection of top picks. We purchase every pair of tennis shoes using our own money to give unbiased reviews.
- Our tennis specialists spend no less than 12 hours a week playtesting and scrutinizing the shoes based on several parameters, including comfort, breathability, weight, arch support, stability, outsole durability, traction, toe strength.
- Every shoe reviewed by other users and experts gets scaled and ranked from 1 to 100 using our system-generated Corescore
The combined analysis helps us come down to the top choices.
Best hard court tennis shoes overall
Best Nike hard court tennis shoes
Best Adidas hard court tennis shoes
Best cushioned hard court tennis shoes
Best lightweight hard court tennis shoes
Best value hard court tennis shoes
What are the most popular hard court tennis shoes in 2022?
- NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor Pro
- Asics Solution Speed FF 2
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4
- NikeCourt Air Zoom GP Turbo
- NikeCourt Vapor Lite
What are the cheapest hard court tennis shoes in 2022?
- NikeCourt Vapor Lite - from $65
- NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor Pro - from $97
- Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 - from $97
- NikeCourt Air Zoom GP Turbo - from $110
- Asics Solution Speed FF 2 - from $128