Fit & sizing
The Adidas Ultra Tech is offered in medium width. Made to run true to size, this kick may fit a bit narrow and may not be suitable for those with wide feet. There may be instances that the low-top sneaker will run small, therefore, going up at least half a size may be applicable.
It is available in both men’s and women’s sizing. The Adidas Ultra Tech in men’s sizing is available from size 3.5 US to size 14 US while the women’s sizing is available from 5 US to size 10 US.
Adidas Ultra Tech Style
A retro style and a great nod to its originator from the ’90s, the Adidas Ultra Tech can also rock the streets with its stylish appearance. Just like most Adidas low-top sneakers, this one also conveys flexibility that enables it to work well with different outfit combinations. It helps the wearer to stay in style wherever they go and whatever activity they do.
Below are some of the suggested ways on how men and women can stylishly wear their Adidas Ultra Tech sneakers:
- For a nice and comfortable outfit that wearers may add to their arsenal, a pair of Adidas Ultra Tech shoes can be matched with black track pants and a white and red navy windbreaker, bringing a dress-down touch to the ensemble.
- If you are eyeing for an outfit that you can rely on a hot day, a combination of distressed denim jeans and a graphic short sleeve shirt can perfectly match the UltraTech sneakers of Adidas Originals.
- To showcase your sartorial elegance, you can pair this sneaker with black suit pants and a multi-colored horizontally striped and round-neck sweater.
- If you want a dapper outfit during the autumn day, you can opt for blue ripped denim jeans and a shirt with a black jacket to match the Adidas Ultra Tech shoes.
- This footwear also works well with black slim fit pants, a white plain shirt, and a black cotton jacket, providing a cozy and comfortable outfit on a cold day.
- Turn into a monochrome look to minimize the Adidas Ultra Tech sneakers’ clunky aesthetic. Users can rock their Ultra Tech shoes with equally neutral-toned clothing featuring khaki and white apparel.
- The Adidas Ultra Tech shoes can stylishly match slim fit denim jeans and a knit sweater with a denim jacket, providing a double denim style outfit in a contemporary way.
- For a look with a futuristic edge, ladies may pair the UltraTech sneakers of Adidas Originals with trousers and a blue knit shirt with a seasonal teddy coat.
- To dress down scene-stealing shiny pants, the Adidas Ultra Tech shoes can be matched with them along with a printed shirt and a shearling jacket, providing a cozy feel and chic style.
- The advantage of dad shoes like the Ultra Tech of Adidas Originals is that it goes with everything. It looks good with above-ankle rolled khaki pants and black vested puffy jacket during a day with cold temperature.
- Nothing goes better with this dad-type sneaker but with the dad jeans and an oversized coat.
- Ladies can scrunch white socks with their pair of Adidas Ultra Tech sneakers and match them cotton shorts and a cotton jacket.
The bulky shoe design of the Ultra Tech from Adidas Originals is what represents the whole image of this low-top sneaker. The colorways of the silhouette also play a role in the appeal of the shoe as it adds into its attractiveness.
Its mesh upper material, along with the open mesh collar and premium pigskin nubuck overlays, composes the whole upper construction of the sneaker. The design is complemented with the archival web-wrapped EVA midsole.
Adidas Ultra Tech History
First introduced in 1991, the Adidas Ultra Tech is one of the brand’s classic silhouettes. In 2013 to 2014, Adidas re-issued the sneaker for its retro releases, and in 2018 the brand pulled it out from its archive again for another retro version. Adidas brings back the two original colorways of the sneaker.
Presently, one of the most popular sneaker trends are the retro running shoes, and Adidas jumped aboard into this trend. With its re-issue of the Adidas Ultra Tech, the brand retains the original design of the silhouette with its webbing wrapped midsole and notable overlays. The sneaker also exhibits the TPU lace ghilly which represents the 90’s and a combination of a mesh upper, premium pigskin nubuck overlays, open mesh collar, and a terry lining as well as the suede on its heel for its whole upper construction.
Various new colorways for the sneaker for both men and women were released. After the release of the OG colorways on June 1, 2018, another colorway for the Adidas Ultra Tech was introduced. The new set of colorways for the sneaker is in two color combinations. One comes in the Pink/ White/ Grey colorway while the other is in the Gray/ White/ Black.
- The Adidas Ultra Tech features the traditional lace-up closure system.
- The sneaker is featured in another collaboration between Adidas Consortium and Livestock. It was given the GTX iteration which will showcase a bold yellow colorway.
- The available retro colorways are Crystal White/ Real Lilac/ Core Black and Crystal White/ Shock Pink/ Core Black.
- Released on November 24, 2018, the Dragon Ball Z x Adidas Ultra Tech “Vegeta” is a collaborative piece that was released in the Running White/ Collegiate Royal/ Bold Gold colorway at $160.
- The low-top Adidas Ultra Tech is also available in the Navy/ Blue/ Pink and Grey/ White/ Red colorways.