Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The men's Questar Rise sneakers have a sock-like constructed three-toned knit upper gives a comfortable feel as it hugs the foot securely. Meanwhile, the rope-like laces add a secure fit and style. Also, to enhance the comfort, Adidas integrated the Cloudfoam on its midsole and outsole for better and lightweight cushioning while the Ortholite sockliner boosts the overall fit.
The low-top Adidas Questar Rise sneaker gives the running-inspired sneaker a new height. Its breathable knit upper is dressed in various color combinations for buyers to have ample options to choose from. Adidas offers several hues of Questar Rise in the market, such as Core Black/Cloud White/Raw Grey, Cloud White/Grey, Core Black/Carbon, Raw White Sesame, Trace Blue/Legend Ink/Onyx, Grey 6/Grey Three F17, Grey Five/Carbon/Grey Three, and Black/Grey Five.
The rugged, athletic charm of the Questar Rise looks great when paired with any comfortable attire, such as joggers, skinnies, loose denim jeans, or even khaki shorts. Athletic ensemble such as tracksuits also work well with this footwear to give an authentic athletic inspired getup.
Besides the rugged look, the multi-toned knit upper of the Adidas Questar Rise gives its striking appeal to many of its onlookers. The knit upper is lightweight and breathable making this pair a suitable kick for the warm days. Another notable element is the thick sole with triangle-patterned outsole which is made of combined Cloudfoam to provide overall lightness and superb cushioning. This element gives away the athletic heritage of the Questar range.
Adidas is considered one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and performance footwear, clothes, and accessories. The brand initially offered shoes in the 1920s and it was only in 1949 when its founder Adolf Dassler registered the brand after his disagreement with his brother. Adidas first offered footwear with spikes for the soccer and track and field. From that point forward, Adidas was able to dominate the soccer domain and started supporting leagues for the said game.
Adidas has been unstoppable in revolutionizing their products. The team has engineered technologies and few innovations to take into account the changing needs of present-day competitors and easygoing wearers. To additionally guarantee this, Adidas framed its sub-branches to give explicit focus on specific target markets' demands, and one of them is the Adidas Originals which concentrates around the heritage profiles.
Adidas established the Essentials line that upholds style and fashion. Essential offers laidback footwear and wardrobe designed to provide comfort and confidence to its users. This line aims to maximize the versatility of its products, which users can don from post-game to laidback casual activities. The Adidas Essentials for men and women features running-inspired kicks constructed with a mesh upper and Cloudfoam cushioning.
To continually excite its followers and fanatics, Adidas Essentials unveiled the Questar silhouette and launched several variations, such as:
- Adidas Questar BYD. This minimalist kick brought style and function together by featuring mesh upper rested atop a chunky white sole. Comfort-wise, this kick will surely reach anyone's expectation without ripping one's pocket.
- Adidas Questar Drive. A low-top pair with superb comfort that is the Questar Drive. This model delivers reliable durability and craftsmanship that will suit all ages. This kick is made of two-toned geometric mesh material on its upper with a thick sole to give a hint of its athletic heritage.
Another iteration under its Questar range and called it Adidas Questar Rise. One of the running-inspired sneakers introduced by the brand, this features a rugged look that fits the casual styling. This ultra-comfortable sneaker has knit upper with pillow-soft cushioning and durable outsole that can be worn all day.
- The Questar Rise by Adidas approximately weighs 255 grams.
- This sneaker has heel and tongue pull tabs to aid its wearers in putting this pair on.
- The Questar Rise branding can be found on the TPU heel counter.
- The 3-Stripe overlay has a reflective element for added style and protection during low lights.
- The rubber outsole has a triangular pattern that provides better traction on various surfaces.