Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The upper of the Adidas EQT Support RF Primeknit provides a snug and sock-like fit for optimum comfort. The front lace closure, supported by support pieces and medial TPU cage, provides a secure fit to the wearers. The heel collar is slightly cushioned to retain the slim profile and provide comfort and support.
In addition, the EQT Support RF Primeknit has an Ortholite sockliner and EVA midsole for a comfortable cushioning. This pair generally runs true to size and available in medium width. It is offered both for men and women. Men can choose from sizes 5 to 14 while women have sizes 3.5 to 9 US.
The Adidas EQT Support RF Primeknit stayed authentic to the original silhouette, but with an updated shape. The modern upper, rib-knit ankle collar, lace-up closure and modernized 3-Stripe details at the side deliver the contemporary look of this pair.
The lightness and superb ventilation allow the EQT Support RF PK to be worn all day with maximum comfort. Wearers of this pair typically sport this for any casual event.
Many buyers noted about the unique representation of the Adidas 3-Stripe branding by the EQT line. They used the webbing tape with TPU support pieces where shoelace is looped. This feature also serves the support for the lace-up closure system deliver a snug fit. The 3-Stripe is extended up to the midsole which is represented by the embossed EVA.
Adidas launched the Equipment line in 1991. The concept of this line was to produce a footwear that contains only the necessary and eliminate everything that is not. Adidas was bold enough to introduce an honest and transparent product under the EQT line. They focused on the construction, performance and comfort.
The fame of the EQT line has been nonstop since then. Serious athletes and sneaker fans started collecting them and calling the EQT the best shoes during that era. Adidas started offering EQT for various sports like for basketball, fencing, running and they added clothing to the line.
The Equipment Support was first released in 1993. It has the Torsion technology which sets the new standard of high-performing footwear in the world of runners. Adidas retro-ed the EQT Support last 2014 and called it the EQT Support 93.
In 2017, the Three Stripes re-imagined the EQT Support and released the EQT Support RF (RF means Refine). They revived the Trefoil and stayed true to the core of EQT: Everything that is essential, nothing that is not. They released in the same year the Primeknit version showcasing an upper that is made entirely of the very breathable Primeknit of Adidas.
- The Adidas Primeknit upper embraces the foot entirely, thus providing better support and comfort. This technology also contributes to the lightness to the EQT Support RF Primeknit.
- The shoe is fitted with single layer zoned construction all throughout the upper for summer look and feel.
- There is a thick yarn embroidery on the vamp and quarter overlay to add aesthetic appeal.
- It has a TPU heel cage on the medial side and support pieces to hold the shoelace.
- The midsole is made of EVA that has the signature EQT 3-Stripe.
- The rubber outsole has a pod-like pattern which improves the durability and traction.
- The EQT Support RF PK has the Torsion System technology, which allows stability and surface modification. It permits the forefoot and rear foot to move independently from each other.