Adidas Entrap Mid
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
80% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Good to know
The Adidas Entrap Mid is available in men’s and women’s sizing. This mid-top shoe provides ankle protection and support compared to low-top ones. It has a lacing system that delivers a custom fit.
The shoe upper with ventilation holes is made of mesh and leather materials, delivering foot breathability. It has an Ortholite footbed for comfort and impact protection. Also, it has a padded ankle collar and tongue that provide additional support.
Maintain a fashionable look with the Adidas Entrap Mid. With the DNA of a basketball shoe, it conjures a nostalgic vibe. It showcases a comfortable upper made of mesh and leather materials.
It has a mid-top silhouette, which modernizes the basketball shoe’s retro look. Some of its colorways are:
- Grey Two / Core Black / Cloud White
- Cloud White / Collegiate Green / Grey Two
- Cloud White / Scarlet / Cloud White
- Core Black/ Core Black / Grey Six
- Metal Grey / Metal Grey / Dove Grey
- Core Black / Grey Six / Matte Silver
- Cloud White / Cloud White / Matte Silver
- Cloud White / Glow Orange / Cloud White
The Adidas Entrap Mid showcases a basketball-inspired silhouette that exudes a retro style. It features a classic design that is combined with modern comfort.
Equipped with the Ortholite technology, it delivers excellent cushioning and keeps the foot fresh all-day. The Ortholite sockliner promotes a healthy foot environment because of its antimicrobial property.
A multinational corporation, Adidas, is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. It is founded by Adolf Dassler. The brand name is a portmanteau of the founder’s name “Adi” and “Das” from Dassler.
Currently, Adidas is the second-largest sportswear company in the world and the largest in Europe. The Adidas Group also owns companies such as:
- Reebok, a sportswear company
- Bayern Munich, a German football club
- Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company
The iconic Three Stripes was bought from a Finnish sports company Karhu Sports, in 1952. As a marketing aid, this insignia is used on the brand’s clothing and shoe design.
In the mid-90s, the brand is subdivided into three groups according to their specialization:
- Adidas Originals - this team focuses on the brand’s earlier designs that remained a famous lifestyle icon.
- Adidas Performance - this group specializes in designing products for athletes.
- Adidas Essential - this group deals with the fashion market.
One of the fashional shoes from Essentials is the Adidas Entrap Mid. This sneaker maintains a mid-top silhouette that displays a combination of retro style and modern comfort. It has leather and mesh uppers that promote foot breathability. Also, it has a rubber midsole and outsole for impact protection and a sure-footed grip.
- The Adidas Entrap Mid has a rubber cupsole that provides durability.
- It is also available in a low-top iteration.