Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
40% say it's too small, 60% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Choigo: A statement kick you’ll want to wear wherever
Adidas, a major player in the chunky sneaker movement, which brought in the Ozweegos, Yeezys, Falcon, and Prophere, gives way to another not-to-be-missed offering: the Adidas Choigo. Boldly pepped up with feminine colors, prints, curves, and textures across the top, it makes you want to sport this fashion statement shoe everywhere.
Its beefed-up bottom draws some outsole design cues from the brand’s storied ‘80s track and field shoes, spiced up with vibrant shades, making you pop wherever. The Core Black colorway even glows in the dark.
What you’re getting from the Adidas Choigo
- Layers of mesh, textile, and synthetics on this shoe make you want to throw that head-turning athleisure form.
- You won’t get bored by the stretch of designs available like pastel, neon, neutral, metallic, and animal prints.
- Getting your desired lockdown fit is hassle-free with its no-tie toggle lacing arrangement.
- Rubber spikes on this track and field-inspired shoe grants a firm grip on varied surfaces.
- Its foamed underlayer offers comfort, lightness, and durability.
- The raised heel gives you that added boost in height.
- They are packed with a killer style and comfort at a wallet-friendly price.