The Adidas Boston Super Primeknit is available in men’s sizes from 7 to 13 in medium width. This pair runs a tad big; thus, grabbing a half size down is a definite consideration. It features a D-ring lacing with tonal flat lace for a personalized, secure fit.
The Adidas Boston Super Primeknit features a classic running silhouette that has been retooled with modern materials. The iconic silhouette has been upgraded with Primeknit technology and reinforced with pigskin overlays. This modernized shoe championed the lifestyle section with its superb comfort, support, and style. Many wearers don this with their activewear, joggers, jeans, and even with their short.
The most remarkable feature of the Boston Super Primeknit is the presence of the reflective three stripes found on the sides. This striking element not only enhances the aesthetic appeal but also keep the wearer visible during the low lights.
The annual Boston Marathon started in 1897 and annually takes place during the Patriot’s Day of Massachusetts. Because of its mass popularity as the world’s oldest marathon, this event draws millions of visitors yearly.
The Adidas Boston Super was first launched in 1984 to pay homage to the successful annual event, the Boston Marathon. This model paved the way for the forthcoming models from the Three Stripes like the ZX and the Equipment line. It was designed with a high-tech profile of a running silhouette and was released in a variety of colorways and styles.
Meanwhile, the Japanese brand White Mountaineering was founded in 2006 and has been in the forefront in producing trendy products. They have been collaborating with Adidas to produce series of seasonal footwear and clothing.
In 2017, Adidas and the White Mountaineering partnered again to launch the modernized version of a classic Boston Super silhouette. The Adidas Boston Super Primeknit features a well-crafted upper with the use of lightweight and breathable material with premium overlay for support.
- The Adidas Boston Super Primeknit features a breathable upper that provides an adaptive support and lightness.
- This shoe also features premium pigskin suede overlays for enhanced reinforcement.
- The iconic 3-Stripe was designed with the reflective details.
- This shoe features a comfortable textile lining.
- It contains a White mountaineering-branded sockliner.
- The EVA midsole delivers a lightweight cushioning.
- The triangular three stripes White Mountaineering logo is stamped on the embroidered tab on the tongue.
- The Boston Super Primeknit is released by the Adidas Originals, a sub-brand of Adidas. This sub-brand fuses fashion with function, effortlessly. They have been producing sleek and minimalist trainers and streetwear for over 60 years.