Good to know
The Adidas AF 1.3 Primeknit Boots are exclusively available in men's. This pair exhibits textured sock-like upper that wraps around the wearer's foot snugly. It has tongue and heel pull tab for ease in putting on this shoe. The full-length lacing system with reflective details gives a personalized fit to its wearers.
The high-top Adidas AF 1.3 Primeknit Cleats display a robust cleat like design with rugged details and features that can be worn for almost all kinds of terrains. It displays Primeknit upper in striking hues and reflective details giving it neck-breaking traits. The high-top upper rests on top of the thick midsole with webbing details for the heavy-duty, tactical, and fearless look. This high-resistant urban shoe provides not only comfort and warmth but also a striking accessory to finish the overall casual ensemble.
Aside from the high-top profile with textured material on the upper, another striking feature of the Adidas AF 1.3 Primeknit Cleats is the EVA midsole that is wrapped with reflective webbing material called the Dellinger Web. This feature works like the shock absorbing mechanism while enhances the rugged look of this outdoor and lifestyle sneaker.
In the history of footwear, there was a clear line that separates sneakers from the cleat category. Sneakers were characterized by suede or mesh upper with cushioned sole units, and without ankle or heel support. On the other hand, the cleats were designed with waterproof leather and rugged rubber outsole.
Nowadays, the demand for sneaker-like cleats in the market reflects the paradigm shift in the consumer’s tastes when it comes to sports and lifestyle. Sneaker and cleat fusion followers are expected to grow in numbers in the coming days. Nike pioneered the half and half Sneakerboot category to deliver extreme-weather condition footwear. The brand kept hold of some of its famous models’ silhouettes and incorporated cleat features.
The Three Stripes tried to catch up and launched a compelling campaign that resembles the Sneakerboot line of Nike. They revealed the AF 1.3 Primeknit and the AF 1.4 Primeknit that functions for the wet and cold outdoor conditions. They seamlessly combined comfort and aesthetics by using modernized shoe technologies.
The Adidas took some elements from the classic running profile and incorporated some details inspired by the German Tactical Cleat called the GSG-9. They added the Dellinger webbing on the tough midsole to enhance the shock absorbing capacity. The brand took a bold move by releasing an extra high-top profile AF 1.3 with Primeknit upper that has been treated with a waterproof coating.
- The Adidas AF 1.3 Primeknit Cleats is made of leather and synthetic upper that has been lined with weatherproof material that can withstand extreme weather condition.
- It displays transparent TPU overlay to enhance the toughness and protection.
- The round shoelaces have reflective details for visibility during the low lights.
- The iconic Three-Stripe is welded to enhance the durability and maintain the sleek design.
- The Ortholite sockliner boosts the comfort and prevents the formation of shoe odor.
- The premium leather heel cap improves the protection and style.
- It showcases a durable rubber outsole suitable for all kinds of surfaces.
- It has the midsole plugs that resembles the NMD line.
- The Hiamovi logo is found on the heel tab and the sockliner.
- The Adidas Primeknit technology is an ultra lightweight and durable material that delivers flexibility, sock-like feel, stability, and support. Instead of sewing various parts, the Primeknit upper is a single piece fused yarn.