Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Heel to toe dropWomen: 3mm
Release dateFeb 2018
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Updates to Reebok Speed Her TR
- The Reebok Speed Her TR is a women's CrossFit shoe based on the acclaimed Reebok Speed TR trainer. Just like the original, this model is crafted towards the demands of WODs as well as short running sessions.
- It sports a low-cut design that promotes freedom of movement. The upper uses a woven textile material. This one-piece construction provides a lightweight and breathable top section without compromising the support.
- The collar is made of neoprene. This element delivers a snug, but non-restrictive ankle fit.
- The toe box features the 3DFuseFrame technology. It adds protection to the toes without putting on weight to the footwear.
- A full-length injection molded ethylene-vinyl acetate (IMEVA) foam makes up the midsole of the footgear. This foam is made to be durable, flexible, and shock absorbent to protect the foot from injuries.
- The bottom of the trainer is covered with the TRI-Density high-performance rubber. This hard-wearing material provides traction on various surfaces.
- It features the RopePro+. This component is also made of rubber and wraps the medial and lateral sides of the sole unit. It aims to assist during rope climbs by providing the covered areas with a grippy compound.
Reebok Speed Her TR size and fit
The Reebok Speed Her TR only comes in women’s sizes. It is generally true to size and is available in a B - Medium width profile. Reebok provides a chart size guide with a quick tutorial on how to best measure the foot to obtain an accurate fit.
Lining the underside of the Reebok Speed Her TR is the TRI-Density high-performance rubber. This compound is made to be durable. It has different levels of traction depending on the area. “Bite,” which is the most sticky one, is found in the toe area; "grip," which has moderate hold, is in the forefoot; and the rubber with the least amount of clinginess is found in the heel and allows for quick spins and turns.
In the midfoot section is the RopePro+ technology. It uses the same rubber as the heel, but the tread pattern on it grabs the rope, so the wearer doesn’t slip down during rope climbs. It wraps up the medial and lateral sides of the midsole to protect it from abrasion.
The outsole also uses the Meta Split Flex grooves in the forefoot region. These deep furrows facilitate natural foot flexion.
The Reebok Speed Her TR employs the full-length IMEVA foam. It is made to be flexible, durable, and shock attenuating to prevent discomfort or injuries in the lower extremities. This cushioning platform sports a close-to-the-ground profile which keeps the user stable during workouts.
Inside is a removable cushioned footbed. This component provides another layer of comfort. It also allows wearers to replace it with their custom orthotics if needed.
The upper of the Reebok Speed Her TR makes use of one-piece woven textile. Its utilization of moisture-wicking mesh lining and the absence of seams provide a comfortable in-shoe experience. The elements are breathable and promote ventilation in the foot chamber.
This model sports a bootie-like design because of the neoprene collar. This fabric is stretchy and conforms to the shape of the ankle for extra comfort and support.
The 3DFuseFrame technology is used in the toe box area. It adds a seamless protective layer that does not add weight to the footwear.
A traditional lace-up closure keeps the foot locked in place. The laces allow users to customize the fit of the upper.