$120 $50 (save 58%)
$70 $40 (save 43%)
$70 $45 (save 36%)
$130 $55 (save 58%)
$70 $56 (save 20%)
$120 $80 (save 33%)
$70 $50 (save 29%)
$110 $55 (save 50%)
$130 $59 (save 55%)
$110 $65 (save 41%)
$130 $65 (save 50%)
$100 $80 (save 20%)
$80 $35 (save 56%)
$80 $65 (save 19%)
$150 $67 (save 55%)
$140 $69 (save 51%)
$180 $130 (save 28%)
$150 $110 (save 27%)
Saucony trail running shoes
Saucony is a brand that manufactures a wide variety of sports products including running shoes, sneakers, clothing, and accessories. Aside from the notable road shoes, Saucony trail running shoes have also gained the approval of some runners in the running community.
Saucony can now be found in the most famous races or in the most ordinary playgrounds. The more than 100,000 reviews posted online are indications of Saucony’s ever-expanding general appeal.
Characteristics of the best Saucony trail running shoes for men and women
Saucony trail running shoes are designed for daily running. Some of these trail shoes come with low heel-drop profile while others have a drop of 12mm. Below are the things you can expect from the best Saucony trail running shoes.
- Sturdy and grippy outsole - Outsole configuration and performance almost always spell the difference between a so-so trail shoe and a great one. The best Saucony trail shoes use aggressive lug patterns for unmatched grip on the rugged outdoor trail. The outsole is also designed to be highly durable.
- Reliable foot protection - The best Saucony trail running shoes for men and women offers enough foot protection, especially on challenging running conditions. There are elements and technologies design to keep the feet safe from sharp objects, mud, and debris. The perfect example is the gusseted tongue and upper. This eliminates annoying trail debris from getting inside the shoes.
- Secure fit - A Pro-Lock lacing system is found in some Saucony trail running shoes to lock the foot inside the shoe. A moving foot inside the shoe could cause black and blue toes or worse, cause the runner to trip in the challenging and rugged terrain.
- Durable construction - Saucony trail running shoes are known for its durability. Even the cheap running shoes give runners impressive performance when it comes to sturdiness and long-term use.
Factors to consider in buying trail running shoes from Saucony
There are several choices available in the market today when it comes to trail shoes. Below are the four factors to consider when choosing your trail running shoe.
- Performance - Performance is one of the major factors you must consider, especially for runners who are looking for competition trail shoes. Though Saucony trail shoes are meant for daily running, one must buy a pair that offers great performance. Saucony trail running shoes are best for neutral runners.
- Price - If you are looking for affordable or expensive running shoes, Saucony has several options for you. Prices of these Saucony running shoes range between $80 to $180. If you want to grab a pair of discounted running shoe, visit some online stores or purchase the older version.
- Comfort - Aside from protective features, the best Saucony trail running shoes offer maximum comfort, no matter what the condition is. The right pair should be comfortable, from the heel to the forefoot. Thankfully, Saucony road running shoes and trail shoes, are equipped with technologies and materials that are designed to deliver personalized comfort.
- Fit - Pick a running shoe that is not too tight or not too loose. Getting the right fit is very important. Saucony trail shoes are usually available in standard medium sizing, but there is a wide option for the Saucony Excursion TR 12.
Popular Saucony trail running shoe models
High traction rubber is most often outfitted in the outsole of the best Saucony trail shoes. As the name suggests, this rubber is built to perform best in the most rugged and challenging terrain. Below are popular Saucony trail shoe models that offer reliable traction on varied surfaces.
Saucony Excursion TR
The Excursion TR is one of the best trail running shoe from Saucony. The series features grippy outsole, protective design, and comfortable cushioning. In 2018, the 12th version of the Saucony Excursion TR was released. The 12th version gained a positive impression from its users and has proven to be a successful release.
The Saucony Peregrine features a lightweight, low-drop design. It is equipped with some of the notable Saucony technologies such as the PWRFOAM and PWRTRAC.
This series is also available in a water-repellent version in which the upper is added with a Runshield element. The Runshield upper keeps the foot cool and dry, allowing runners to run confidently even on icy running conditions.
Saucony Cohesion TR
Another impressive model is the Cohesion TR. This Saucony trail shoe is very affordable, yet the performance is comparable to other expensive trail shoes. The shoe delivers a good blend of comfortable cushioning, breathable upper, and a grippy outsole. Several runners were satisfied with the performance of the shoe on varied surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Saucony trail running shoes expensive?
No, most of the trail running shoes from Saucony are reasonably-priced. On average, they range from $80 to $130, but water-repellent running shoes are expected to be more pricey. The most expensive model is the Saucony Razor Ice+, which offers great protection and performance even on icy running conditions.
Can I purchase a wide Saucony trail running shoes?
Yes, there are a few Saucony trail shoes that are sold in wide sizing. Though the majority of the shoes are available in standard sizes, they have a wider forefoot and roomy toe box to accommodate those with slightly wide foot shapes.
What is the heaviest trail running shoe from Saucony?
The Saucony Xodus ISO 3 is one of the Saucony trail running shoes that has a heavy design. The massive weight is due to the premium materials and technologies incorporated into the shoe.
15 best Saucony trail running shoes
- Saucony Excursion TR 12
- Saucony Excursion TR 9
- Saucony Peregrine 7
- Saucony Nomad TR
- Saucony Excursion TR 10
- Saucony Peregrine 8
- Saucony Peregrine 8 Ice+
- Saucony Caliber TR
- Saucony Excursion TR 11
- Saucony Xodus ISO 2
- Saucony Koa TR
- Saucony Koa ST
- Saucony Xodus ISO
- Saucony Switchback ISO
- Saucony Peregrine 7 ICE+
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...