6 Best Brooks Trail Running Shoes in 2022
Among all the running shoes we’ve tested, nothing comes close to Brooks trail shoes in the durability department. Even better, they’re supportive and grippy, it’s hard to lose your steps in them.
Overview of this guide
How we test the best Brooks trail running shoes
Every shoe on this list, we’ve examined down to the nitty-gritties. We also have our own RunRepeat shoe testing lab where we conduct these tests. And before we do the following, we always make sure to buy each shoe with our own money:
- Run in them for a minimum of 30-50 miles
- Slice them into bits
- Measure each part via 30 different parameters like lightness, breathability, flexibility, etc.
- Compute their Corescore through thousands of expert and user feedback
Best Brooks trail running shoes overall
Best Brooks trail running shoes for race
Best max-cushioned Brooks trail running shoes
Best waterproof Brooks trail running shoes
Made for trail and mountain running, the Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX can take you anywhere from short to long-distance efforts. It's weatherproofed, making it fit for your runs in the snow and rain. And if you plan to take it out on the road, it can handle some quick sessions too. A fair warning: Don't take this shoe if you desire maximum protection and durability. For that matter, avid trail runners recommend Hoka trail shoes.
What are the most popular Brooks trail running shoes in 2022?
What are the cheapest Brooks trail running shoes in 2022?
- Brooks Divide 2 - from $100
- Brooks Cascadia 16 - from $119
- Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX - from $120
- Brooks Caldera 5 - from $140
- Brooks Catamount - from $160