7 Best Trail Running Shoes For Men in 2022
The list of men’s trail running shoes is quite extensive. With nearly 500 models of men’s trail running shoes, selecting can be a drag.
And if you’re looking to buy some of the most outstanding trail shoes for men, this list is made just for you. We have carefully selected the best shoes in five different categories.
How we test trail running shoes
As avid critics of running shoes, we get down to the nitty-gritties of each trail running shoe for men before we hail them as our top pick. We have even invested in our very own shoe testing facility to examine each model more closely and accurately.
There are also steps we strictly follow to keep our choices as bias-free as possible:
- We buy each trail running shoe for men we assess with our own money.
- To see how they perform and how durable they are, we log at least 30-50 miles in each model.
- In our lab, we cut each of them open to see their parts and technologies.
- We then measure every aspect of the shoe via multiple parameters, including breathability, cushion, strength, and more.
- To see how they stack up against other running shoes, we generate their CoreScore using thousands of expert and user feedback.
Best trail running shoes overall for men
Best Nike trail running shoes for men
Best off-trail trail running shoes for men
Best men's trail running shoes for ultra
Best road-to-trail trail running shoes for men
Best value trail running shoes for men
What are the most popular men's trail running shoes in 2022?
- Nike Pegasus Trail 3
- Nike Pegasus Trail 3 GTX
- Asics Gel Venture 8
- Altra Lone Peak 6
- Nike Wildhorse 7
- Merrell Moab Flight
- Brooks Cascadia 16
- Salomon Sense Ride 4
- Nike Juniper Trail
- Merrell Nova 2
- Brooks Catamount
- Nike Zoom Terra Kiger 8
- Saucony Peregrine 12
- Altra Superior 5
- Salomon Ultra Glide
What are the cheapest men's trail running shoes in 2022?
- Adidas Runfalcon 2.0 TR - from $37
- Asics Trail Scout 2 - from $37
- Asics Gel Scram 6 - from $40
- Asics Gel Venture 8 - from $41
- New Balance Nitrel V4 - from $42
- Nike Juniper Trail - from $51
- Saucony Mad River TR 2 - from $52
- Adidas Terrex Soulstride - from $54
- Saucony Canyon TR - from $55
- Merrell Rubato - from $61
- Merrell Agility Synthesis 2 - from $64
- Asics Gel Excite Trail - from $65
- New Balance Shando - from $70
- Merrell Nova 2 - from $70
- Asics Gel Sonoma 6 - from $70