Founded in 1906, New Balance is an American footwear brand that manufactures major sports shoes. In the modern times, it is known as one of the world’s top shoe manufacturers that continuously bring a unique blend of performance and style in every pair. The team behind New Balance running shoes aims to differentiate their models with top notch shoe technologies and technical features that improve various aspects in running, including durability, flexibility, natural foot motion and support. Whether you are looking for a stability shoe or something that facilitates a barefoot-like experience, New Balance has the right pair for you. Not all shoes have great reviews, but those that have the running reputation include the New Balance 1260, New Balance 1400, New Balance Minimus Road and New Balance 1080.
New Balance Running Shoes
New Balance running shoes are quite popular for track running, but it also has a fair selection of shoes for trail activities. It already proved to be a reliable and trusted brand when it comes to comfort, support and performance. Although not all have great ratings or reviews, New Balance running shoes are still worth the look. Depending on your needs, its shoe technologies are designed and developed to keep the runner in a top shape on the track or trail. Its men’s and women’s footwear are being used by professional running athletes worldwide.
With its state-of-the-art performance and style, the shoe collections of New Balance deserve to be highlighted in over 100, 000 shoe reviews written by runners. From the shoe style, to the technical features, the brand made sure to manufacture and develop only the best running shoes for the active community. Keep an eye out for the latest releases from New Balance for your various athletic needs.
How can New Balance running shoes help you?
- New Balance running shoes are either made for the road, gravel and track or the off-roads, trail and mountains. Trail runners will love the combination of protection, comfort and traction offered by the collection of New Balance trail shoes. On the other hand, the range of New Balance road shoes will provide the needed shock attenuation, comfort and responsiveness for pavement action.
- For races and marathons, a pair from the line of New Balance race shoes will help you improve your speed and performance. Whether you want to race on the trail or road, race-specific technologies in the said shoes will keep you light and flexible on your feet.
- If you want to pursue minimalist running, you need a light and minimal platform that does not compromise on comfort, protection and responsiveness. The New Balance minimalist shoes are great choices for such activity. However, if you want better ground contact and less cushioning, the New Balance low drop shoes are the answer to your needs.
- Runners have varying arch heights. Those who have high to medium arches will need the flexible profile of New Balance neutral shoes, which is a hybrid type between minimalist and stability trainers. For those with low arches, their flat-footedness needs the support-specific technologies and pronation control properties of New Balance motion control shoes and New Balance stability shoes.
Why are the New Balance shoes running worth it?
- Shoe technologies. As part of its commitment to nurturing the sports potential of runners, New Balance continually improves their footwear technology and features. Through the years, the running community was astounded by the level of progress of shoe innovations in the brand’s running collections. Some of the best New Balance shoes of today are incorporated with brand-exclusive features, such as Fresh Foam midsole, N2 Cushioning System, ABZORB midsole, Ndurance outsole, Fantom Fit System, RevLite foam, Asymmetrical Heel Counter, VL-6 Last, Oblique Toe Box and Bootie Tongue among others.
- Pricing. New Balance features a wide range of reasonably-priced performance shoes on the market. Casual runners and beginners are likely to find a great pair for their fitness needs at a fair price. The cost of the best New Balance shoes falls within the price range of $140-$180. The most affordable pairs could be yours for the price of $80-$90.
- Popularity. Considered to be one of the world’s top shoe brands, New Balance continues to nurture its distinct reputation when it comes to shoe innovations and top-notch performance footwear collections. Its running shoe models feature a blend of comfort, performance style –things that were enthusiastically acknowledged by running authorities, like Trail Runner and Runner’s World. The best New Balance shoes have won numerous honors in the past, such as “Road Shoe of the Year” and “Editor’s Choice”.