10 Best New Balance Walking Shoes (Buyer's Guide)
This selection focuses on the fitness-centric walking shoes from New Balance. They are different from the classic NB sneakers, like the 574, typically associated with the brand.
New Balance walkers are made for walking, hiking, and traveling. Many of them also come with arch support.
How we test for the best
Our teammates at RunRepeat keep an eye on all the walking shoe offerings from 12+ top brands, including New Balance. We consider both popular and little-known NB models to keep the competition fair.
- We have researched all the nitty-gritty details of over 25 (and counting) NB walking shoes to understand the benefits they offer.
- 46,000 reviews from experts and regular buyers have been summarized to compare and shortlist the top-performing shoes.
Our final verdict is presented in the form of CoreScore, a number from 1 to 100 found next to each model name.
Ranking of the 10 best New Balance walking shoes
Based on 44,533 user ratings 1 expert reviews
Here is a list of all 27 New Balance walking shoes, where you can sort by “best rated” and apply filters.
Top 5 most popular walking shoes
The best New Balance walking shoes in every category
- Best black New Balance walking shoe: New Balance Hook and Loop 577 (#71 overall)
- Best white New Balance walking shoe: New Balance Hook and Loop 577 (#71 overall)
- Best New Balance trail walking shoe: New Balance 1450 (#100 overall)
- Best lightweight New Balance walking shoe: New Balance Ralaxa (#99 overall)
- Best waterproof New Balance walking shoe: New Balance 1450 (#100 overall)
- Best x-wide New Balance walking shoe: New Balance 877 (#6 overall)
- Best plantar fasciitis New Balance walking shoe: New Balance 877 (#6 overall)
- Best cheap New Balance walking shoe: New Balance Ralaxa (#99 overall)
Now, are you ready to buy new balance walking shoes?