Who should buy the Adidas Terrex AX3 Beta Mid CW
The Adidas Terrex AX3 Beta Mid CW is one tough hiking boot that is touted for its durability, warmth, and comfort. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that can keep the foot warm and dry.
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers lightweight cushioning and optimal grip.
Updates to :name
- Designed for day hikes in the winter, the Adidas Terrex AX3 Beta Mid CW has features that enable outdoor lovers to move fast and feel comfortable on tough, uneven terrains.
- It is made with abrasion-resistant, sweat-wicking leather upper for durability, along with PrimaLoft® insulation to keep the foot warm and dry even in wet conditions.
- This mid-cut boot is constructed using a lightweight EVA midsole and Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip.
Size and fit
The Adidas Terrex AX3 is a mid-cut hiking boot that is available in half and full sizes. It features a unique lacing system to provide a secure fit around the foot.
Offers traction and grip in any direction
This stylish hiking boot from Adidas Outdoors is constructed using Continental rubber which is known for its firmness, durability, and strong grip even in wet conditions. The Terrex AX3 Beta Mid CW also features Traxion Technology designed to increase traction and maximum grip in any direction without adding pressure or stress on the foot.
Debris-resistant and move at a faster rate
All these features enable hikers to navigate uneven grounds with ease and move at a faster rate. Furthermore, the widely spaced lugs prevent the build-up of debris and better grip.
Like the other outdoor shoes from Adidas, the Terrex AX3 Beta Mid CW features an ethel vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole that is more flexible, cushiony, and durable than other materials.
Provides impact and stress on uneven terrains
It goes a long way in protecting the foot against impact, stress, and pressure from striking the road or navigating uneven terrains. The boot also comes with a molded sock liner which allows for a custom fit and provides exceptional cushioning.
Lightweight and flexible
The boot upper is constructed using abrasion-resistant synthetic leather. It uses PrimaLoft® for insulation, which is known for being incredibly lightweight and flexible.
Lightweight and breathable
Another feature of Terrex AX3 Beta mid-cut hiking boots is the sweat-wicking Climawarm technology that is not present in Adidas Terrex AX2R. Climawarm is a lightweight and breathable insulation made from densely woven synthetic fibers that keep the feet warm and comfortable. Most recently, Adidas started using hollow fibers for an even lighter feel and more efficient temperature regulation.
Offers toe protection
These stylish boots are finished off with a molded Therma Plastic Urethane (TPU) toe cap which prevents damage on the shoes and offers a high level of comfort while being much lighter than the traditional steel toe cap.