Who should buy the Nike Free 4.0
Definitely get the Nike Free 4.0 if you like a budget-friendly, lightweight, and reliable shoe for neutral pronation.
Updates to the Nike Free 4.0
- The 4th version of the Nike Free delivers a very comfortable and natural ride
- Barefoot-like running experience that’s responsive to every movement made by the runner’s foot.
- The upper unit uses a one-piece mesh material that has a seamless construction for lightweight and breathability
- The full-length foam doubles as the underfoot platform and the outsole unit
- Additional protection from durable rubber material is placed in critical areas where most wear and tear are likely to occur
- Diamond-shaped flex grooves allow full natural flexibility for the foot.
Durable protection in the outsole
A durable rubber material is placed in areas of the shoe where wear and abrasion are most prevalent. It provides durable protection while also adding traction to the wearer. The outsole durability of this shoe is comparable to the Nike Free 5.0.
Diamond-shaped flex grooves
Diamond-shaped flex grooves are cut deeply across the entire length of this running shoe’s external layer. They make sure to allow the runner to move in a natural and unrestricted way. It is especially helpful when it comes to the toe-off phase.
Flex naturally with the Nike Free 4.0
The Phylite is a flexible, full-length foam unit. It acts as both the mid-sole and outsole foam, so it’s immediately exposed to the ground. It’s durable, so it doesn’t succumb to abrasion easily. It’s not stiff, so the foot is able to flex naturally with this underfoot platform.
Seamless breathable upper
A one-piece mesh makes up the main upper unit of this running shoe. It covers the foot snugly and securely, yet it doesn’t make it feel irritated or uncomfortable because it has a seamless and breathable construction. Air constantly enters the shoe in order to keep the foot cool and dry.
Experience a snug and custom fit with the Nike Free 4.0
Synthetic overlays are fused onto the upper, providing structure to the material while also ensuring that the runner gets to experience a snug and custom fit that’s tuned to their specific needs. Connected to the lacing system, these overlays cause the upper to tighten and loosen in accordance with the adjustments made to the shoelaces.