The New Balance 327 is available in both men’s and women’s sizing. It’s upper made of nylon and suede keeps it breathable and light. The lace-up system allows users to adjust the fit for a more comfortable fit. It has a slim EVA midsole that provides support and adds comfort for all-day usage.
The versatile design of the New Balance 327 makes it perfect for a staple shoe you can grab and be on the go. It has both a casual and sporty vibe to it. Combining key features of previous New Balance silhouettes has made the new 327 modern, stylish, and functional at the same time.
The split design adds a playful and unique style to the pair and the multiple colorways available allow you to choose which one best fits your wardrobe. It’s lightweight, comfortable, and has a decent amount of support that’s good for an everyday pair.
The New Balance 327 is the ultimate leisure sneakers of New Balance inspired by their iconic running shoes of the 1970s. The breathable upper is made of suede and nylon is lightweight and versatile inspired by the brand’s SuperComp of the Comp Series. It is highlighted by an oversized N logo from the New Balance 320 silhouette that creates a bold statement and exaggerates the signature New Balance heritage aesthetic.
The chunky front foot takes after their iconic 99x series. It is designed for all-day wearing with its slim EVA foam midsole that provides lasting comfort and support. A studded outsole inspired by the classic trail runner New Balance 355 that extends to the heel of the shoe gives if good ground grip.
The New Balance 327 comes in 12 colorways that include collaboration releases and can easily be paired with any casual or sporty look. These include:
- A neutral colorway featuring Earth tones of rust orange and charcoal grey on the upper and a gum outsole.
- A Pride Month release of the 327 comes in a white-based upper with suede overlays in different colors of the rainbow and a brown outsole.
- The Casablanca x New Balance 327 is tennis-inspired and comes in 2 colorways, one orange, and the other green both with a perforated leather base in white and green outsoles.
- Size? x New Balance 327 in 2 colorways: mustard yellow with faded green overlays on the upper and a gum outsole and violet with lilac overlays on the upper with a black outsole.
- Madness x New Balance 327 released in 3 colorways: light tones of cream/white, dark tones of brown/olive, and black/grey.
In 1976, New Balance introduced the first-ever shoe to carry the N logo, the New Balance 320. It created a strong following with elite runners with its numerous awards at the NYC marathon.
In 1977, the New Balance 355 came to life with its studded outsole made for better stability on trail runs. In the same year, the SuperComp of the Comp Series stood out and became popular dressed in a lightweight and versatile upper and a wrapped forefoot all inspired by the 320 and 355.
Sharing the 320, 355, and SuperComp’s DNA, the New Balance 327 was introduced. The oversized N from the 320, the studded outsole from the 355, and the lightweight and versatile upper of the SuperComp all present in the New Balance 327.
- The New Balance 327 has a collaboration with brands Casablanca, Size?, and Madness each released multiple colorways ranging from tonal to multicolored.
- It has a Pride Month release that has a white upper base and multicolored suede overlays and has a rainbow pride flag and an NB logo with a red heart on the tongue.