Who should buy the New Balance 327
Add the New Balance 327 to your collection if you:
- enjoy wearing vintage-vibed sneakers with modern comfort
- are looking for sporty and lightweight sneakers for casual use
- prefer kicks that offer a superb amount of traction on various surfaces
- want a sneaker that allows you to smoothly move your feet as you hit your car pedals
- are on a hunt for your next affordable summer sneaker
Who should NOT buy it
If you've got wide feet, the New Balance 327 might feel unpleasant on your feet. This pair fits narrow, specifically on the mid and toe areas. To give you other options, consider checking New Balance 574 or NB 990. You may also skim through our collection of wide sneakers for more choices.
New Balance 327: Ultimate leisure sneaker in style
Fans love that the New Balance 327 looks very modern yet holds several features taken from previous NB models. The brand designed this for casual wearing that supplies a decent amount of support, comfort, and a good ground grip suitable for all-day use.
The versatile design of the New Balance 327 makes it a perfect staple for both casual and sporty events. It comes in multiple colorways ranging from vibrant colors to tonal hues. Its modern, stylish, and functional look can be worn from your day job to night out with friends.
Breathable and lightweight
Suitable footwear for the summer, this trendy kick has an upper made of nylon for ventilation and suede to avoid dragging down sensation and enhance its robustness.
Comfort for hours
Consistent with New Balance's standards, you can enjoy your all-day city cruising without hurting your feet. This model guarantees comfort, thanks to its cushy insole and padded lining.
It will make your pocket smile!
Surprisingly, you get to enjoy all these without hurting your wallets! With its price tag that is 10% lower than the average price of New Balance sneakers, the New Balance 327 is undoubtedly an excellent value for money!
However, to offset its affordability, the robustness of New Balance 327 has been sacrificed. Some users have reported visible wear on its nylon upper only after several uses.
Grippy rubber outsole
Users like the trail-inspired studded rubber outsole that extends to the heel area. Walking on slippery surfaces will never be a problem as this feature provides a good grip while improving the overall style and detail. Nice thing to add, this sneaker is perfect for driving! Because of its extended rubber on the heel, stepping on the brake and accelerator feels effortless and maximizes control.
Combining three classic features to create a noteworthy iteration
In 1976, New Balance introduced the first-ever shoe to carry the N logo, the New Balance 320. It created a strong following with elite runners with its numerous awards at the NYC marathon.
In 1977, the New Balance 355 came to life with its studded outsole made for better stability on trail runs. In the same year, the SuperComp of the Comp Series stood out and became popular dressed in a lightweight and versatile upper and a wrapped forefoot, all inspired by the 320 and 355.
Sharing the 320, 355, and SuperComp's DNA, the New Balance 327 was introduced. The oversized N from the 320, the studded outsole from the 355, and the lightweight and versatile upper of the SuperComp are all present in the New Balance 327.
Popular New Balance 327 colorways
The New Balance 327 comes in a wide array of colorways that include collaboration releases which you be easily paired with any casual or sporty attires. These include:
- A neutral colorway that features Earth tones of rust orange and charcoal grey on the upper and a gum outsole.
- A Pride Month release of the New Balance 327 comes in a white-based upper with suede overlays in different colors of the rainbow and a brown outsole.
- The Casablanca x New Balance 327 is tennis-inspired and comes in 2 hues, one orange and the other green. Both these variations have a perforated leather base in white and green outsoles.
- Size? x New Balance 327 offers NB 327 in 2 colorways - mustard yellow with faded green overlays on the upper and a gum outsole and violet with lilac overlays on the upper with a black outsole.
- Madness x New Balance 327 was released in 3 colorways - light tones of cream/white, dark tones of brown/olive, and black/grey.