9 Best Weightlifting Shoes For Men in 2022
Since weightlifting shoes look so much alike at first glance, finding the best one can be pretty confusing. But not with the help of RunRepeat.
This team of shoe-doting nerds has got you covered, whether you're a beginner looking for a pair of shoes that can help you with your strength training or an athlete on the lookout for reliable kicks specifically designed for squats. Besides that, we also went ahead and handpicked the most value for money shoe if you're on a tight budget and the best overall men's weightlifting shoe if you simply want to know which is the best.
Now, when we say the shoe delivers, you can take our word for it. After all, most of the kicks have been tried and tested by our team of shoe experts.
Overview of this guide
How we pick the best weightlifting shoes for men
While most weightlifting shoes would boast a stable construction to keep your feet grounded while lifting heavy loads, some fail to deliver, and a few consistently keep up with their promises. That's where we come in.
To know which shoes are the best out there, we do the following:
- Aggregate user opinions to find out what the majority thinks about the shoe
- Send shoes to our experts who put them through the wringer
To reflect the above, a Corescore is also calculated and assigned for each shoe.
Best weightlifting shoes overall for men
Best Nike weightlifting shoes for men
Best Reebok weightlifting shoes for men
Best low drop weightlifting shoes for men
Best black weightlifting shoes for men
What are the most popular men's weightlifting shoes in 2022?
- Nike Metcon 7
- Nike Romaleos 4
- Nike Savaleos
- Reebok Nano X1 Froning
- Nike Metcon 7 FlyEase
- Under Armour Project Rock 4
- Reebok Power Lite Mid
- Reebok Legacy Lifter II
- Reebok Lifter PR II
What are the cheapest men's weightlifting shoes in 2022?
- Reebok Lifter PR II - from $54
- Nike Savaleos - from $114
- Reebok Legacy Lifter II - from $116
- Reebok Power Lite Mid - from $120
- Nike Metcon 7 - from $130
- Nike Metcon 7 FlyEase - from $130
- Reebok Nano X1 Froning - from $150
- Under Armour Project Rock 4 - from $150
- Nike Romaleos 4 - from $200