Who should buy the Nike Flex Experience RN 6
- A great choice for entry-level runners who are on a budget and want a stylish-looking Nike shoe for easy runs, jogging, and walking.
- For athletes who are looking for a lightweight and comfortable rotational road running shoe for active recovery runs or casual wear.
Updates to the Nike Flex Experience RN 6
- A bit denser mesh in the forefoot for a little more structure.
- More closely woven midfoot and heel mesh for added security and locked-down feel.
- Ankle collar and tongue have a hair-less padding that helps with the weight reduction of this version.
- Slightly flatter hexagonal design in the outsole for a bit more stability.
Smooth, flexible, and natural ride
The outsole of the Flex Experience RN 6 is essentially an extension of the injection-molded midsole. To keep it from prematurely deteriorating, Nike added harder carbon rubber in the heel and the tip of the forefoot.
The hexagonal lugs are designed for a smooth, flexible, and natural ride. The hexagon pattern is also present in the Flex Experience RN 7.
Flex Experience RN 6 provides cushioning and durability
The super-simple midsole is injection molded and is a single piece of EVA for the usual amount of cushioning and durability. As it runs the length of the midsole, it aids with the smoothness of the transition from landing to take off.
Nike Flex Experience RN 6 is a superbly minimalist shoe
Nike’s offering in the upper of the Flex Experience 6 is superbly minimalist. It is a seamless construction starting with a two-piece mesh that is really very breathable with just enough density for support.
It is lightly padded in the tongue and collar while the whole interior is lined with plush fabric for comfort. A foamed insole adds a little more cushioning. Nike uses traditional laces in keeping the fit secured.