Who should buy the New Balance Vazee Pace v2
The second version of the Vazee Pace is a comfortable shoe that is suitable for both running and training. This versatile running shoe from New Balance is recommendable for you if:
- You have a moderate to high arch and want a cushioned running shoe able to provide adequate support for your foot shape
- You want a long-distance running shoe that is versatile enough to work with any footstrike pattern
Updates to the Vazee Pace v2
- A lightweight synthetic upper that cover the foot securely and snugly
- Seamless, no-sew construction that aims to reduce risks of irritation and hot spots
- A full-length midsole foam for adequate underfoot cushioning and reactive springiness
- Blown rubber outsole that prevents wear and tear while also adding to the cushioning of the overall sole unit
A responsive and flexible outsole
The New Balance Vazee Pace v2 uses blown rubber as the layer that protects the midsole foam. It aptly staves off wear and tear, essentially preserving the structure and integrity of the platform above it. Its responsive and flexible nature slightly enhances cushioning. This outsole material is also used in the New Balance 860 v9.
Flex grooves make the platform more flexible, which is helpful in achieving natural movement as the runner goes through the gait cycle.
Lightweight cushioning from the Vazee Pace v2
The RevLite is a full-length foam unit that’s responsible for carrying the foot and keeping it comfortable throughout the running session. It doesn’t have a heavy disposition, so it won’t make the runner feel like they’re being dragged down by the platform. Rather, it has a springy and responsive nature.
A traditional sock liner is placed above the main foam unit of the New Balance Vazee Pace v2. It provides more cushioning to the underfoot. It’s soft and is responsive to the movements of the foot.
No-sew upper for natural movements
The upper unit features a lightweight and smooth mesh material. It wraps around the foot securely, but it won’t limit its movements. It also accommodates airflow, which is helpful in keeping the foot cool and dry.
Textile and thin synthetic overlays assist the main mesh material in providing a snug, but customizable fit. Connected to the lacing system, they adjust accordingly in conjunction with the tightening or loosening of the shoelaces.
The no-sew cleatie construction ensures running experiences that are free from irritation. It basically allows the wearer to use the New Balance Vazee Pace v2 even without socks.