Who should buy the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12
- A great choice for triathletes and runners (who do not overpronate)and want a reliable neutral running shoe for speed training and competition.
- An excellent option for anyone who lives an active lifestyle who are looking for a breathable and lightweight shoe daily runs, workouts, and athletic activities
Updates to the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12
- Boasting a unique and eye-catching design.
- Features best-quality materials to help runners and athletes achieve their training goals.
- Enhanced breathability using finely weaved mesh fabric.
- Another exciting update is the addition of FlyteFoam technology, giving a more comfortable and responsive ride.
Firm grip and durability
Providing reliable protection against abrasive elements is the solid AHAR heel plug. This technology is made from a compound that is more durable compared to other standard outsole materials.
It is positioned in the critical areas of the outsole for a firm grip and durability.
Gel Noosa Tri 12 delivers a smooth and comfortable run
The Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12 utilizes the FlyteFoam technology for a smooth and comfortable run. The FlyteFoam is Asics’ lightest midsole formulation that uses organic nanofibers for highly functional cushioning.
Other popular Asics running shoes that feature the Flytefoam technology are the Asics Gel Kayano 26 and Asics Gel Cumulus 21.
Allows for smooth transitions
The Flytefoam midsole is coupled with the Rearfoot Gel technology for a smooth and comfortable run. The Rearfoot Gel cushioning is incorporated to help reduce impact during heel strikes and allow for smooth transitions.
The DuoMax Support System is used to provide support and stability while running.
Lightweight design to boost running performance
The Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12 is manufactured with a lightweight design to boost running performance. A finely weave mesh is integrated into the upper of the shoe for breathable coverage.
The lightweight mesh fabric provides durability without sacrificing ventilation and a soft in-shoe feel.
Asics Gel Noosa Tri 12 provides extra support and buffer
This shoe features elastic shoelaces and a pull tab on the tongue for easy on and off. The laces allow for a snug and secure fit, while the padded tongue offers added comfort and protection.
A padded heel collar is also added to provide extra support and buffer.