Who should buy the Asics DynaFlyte 3
- A solid road shoe for competitive runners (with neutral pronation) who a little boost in speed and performance.
- A good choice for anyone who want to try a pair of Asics for speed training and long distance running sessions.
Updates to the Asics DynaFlyte 3
- Makes use of technologies that ensure a snug yet secure in-shoe experience.
- The upper unit has a stretchy mesh that evokes a glove-like wrap.
- New midsole Flytefoam Lyte for full-length cushioning platform designed to be sturdy yet responsive.
- Gel cushioning unit in the heel that aims to maintain a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
Offers traction and protection
The outsole unit of the Asics DynaFlyte 3 makes use of AHAR or Asics High Abrasion Rubber. This offers traction and protection against the abrasive nature of the surfaces.
Flex grooves allow the platform to bend in conjunction with the joints of the foot as each step is taken. These shallow trenches also heighten the grip on the ground.
DynaFlyte 3 provides lightweight cushioning
Underfoot cushioning is the responsibility of the Flytefoam Lyte, which is a bouncy unit that runs the entire length of the Asics DynaFlyte 3. It is lightweight and is made from environment-friendly components.
The back portion of the platform makes use of the Gel cushioning unit. This silicon-based compound has the job of attenuating impact shock during the landing phase of the gait cycle, thus preventing the ground forces from causing any discomfort.
The Guidance Line is a vertical groove that goes from the heel to the forefoot of this shoe, and its goal is to lead the foot towards a well-grounded shift from the heel to the toe as each step is taken.
The Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is composed of the entire constituents of the cushioning system, as well as a platform design that encourages the natural rolling motion of the foot.
A rounded heel configuration mixes with impact-isolating grooves to ensure agreeable steps. The Ortholite X-40 Sockliner offers additional cushioning and breathable support for the underfoot.
Furthermore, it has anti-moisture properties that prevent bacterial buildup and odor.
Asics DynaFlyte 3 is a breathable shoe
The Adept Mesh is comprised of a stretchy mesh that’s meant to cover the foot in a form-fitting manner. It is also designed to accommodate the natural swelling of the foot as the running session takes its course.
The alternating thick-and-thin weave encourages breathability. Discrete eyelets that are reinforced by a thin overlay assist the wearer when it comes to adjusting the tightness or looseness of the fit.