Who should buy the Adidas Alphabounce RC 2.0
You will love the Adidas Alphabounce RC 2.0 if:
- You want a stylish yet affordable shoe that provides efficient road performance
- You want a neutral running shoe to use for all-day wear, walking, or jogging
Updates to the Adidas Alphabounce RC 2.0
- The 2nd iteration of the Adidas AlphaBounce RC has a sporty façade yet it also employs vibrant colorways and modern flairs to accentuate the ever-evolving nature of athletic footwear.
- The upper unit features a seamless mesh exterior and a breathable interior lining for comfort and security. Stitched-on overlays offer extra oomph to the fit-adjustment scheme.
- The underfoot cushioning, BOUNCE midsole technology is made to provide a hearty bounce during the liftoff, as well as a well-attenuated landing. It has a substantial thickness and raised sidewalls to support both neutral pronators and underpronators.
- A rubber outsole with circular nodes acts as a shield against wear and tear.
Size and fit
The Adidas AlphaBounce RC 2.0 was constructed to be true to size. Those who desire a running shoe that has their usual sizing expectations can get a pair without worrying about discrepancies, though it is worth noting that trying on the shoe first or seeking online forums for comments on the dimensions of the shoe may help in getting the desired fit.
When it comes to width, the available option is D – Medium as this shoe was made using men’s foot dimensions. Moreover, the semi-curved shape of this shoe’s last welcomes the natural shape of the human foot.
Get protected with the Adidas Alphabounce RC 2.0 outsole
A durable rubber compound serves as the outsole unit of the Adidas AlphaBounce RC 2.0. This full-length layer protects against abrasion, and it also doles out traction over the surfaces. Small distended circular nodes heighten the grip capacity of the shoe.
Bouncy rides with the Adidas Alphabounce RC 2.0 midsole
The 2nd iteration of the AlphaBounce RC features a BOUNCE midsole. This compound runs the entire length of the shoe. It’s made to be highly durable, but it has a flexible and bouncy nature that stays true to its name. Runners can enjoy well-attenuated foot-strikes and invigorated toe-offs because of this technology.
A cushioned insole is placed on top of the primary foam. This add-on can be removed or replaced with a new or custom insert if the wearer chooses to do so.
Secured in-foot experience with the Adidas Alphabounce RC 2.0 upper
The external part of the Adidas AlphaBounce RC 2.0’s upper unit is comprised of the seamless Foregedmesh. This material has a smooth structure that follows the outline of the foot. It has a ribbed pattern on the sides to bolster structural integrity and to help with in-shoe security.
Like the popular Adidas Duramo 9, the interior of AlphaBounce RC 2.0’s upper features a smooth and breathable textile that welcomes the foot and hugs it like a sock. It prevents hot spots from forming and causing skin irritation.
A stitched-on overlay wraps the sides and the heel. This layer bolsters the form of the façade, maintaining its erect position at all times. It also helps the rest of the upper when it comes to securing the foot and keeping it in place.
A traditional lacing system is employed in the Adidas AlphaBounce RC 2.0. This scheme is composed of flat laces and discreet eyelets that are directly connected to the wraparound overlay. When the laces are tightened or loosened, the overlays react, causing the rest of the silhouette to go along with the adjustment. Such a mechanism permits a highly customized in-shoe wrap.
The lightly padded tongue and collar are responsible for supporting the heel, the ankles, and the instep. These portions of the shoe also avert any instances of in-shoe wobbling or unintentional shoe removals.