Who should buy the Fresh Foam Cruz v2 Sport
The special edition Sport of the Fresh Foam Cruz v2 is designed as a comfortable and versatile running shoe. You might like this shoe if:
- You have a moderate to high arch and you want an easy-to-wear running shoe for daily use
- You want an adequately cushioned running shoe that performs well with any type of footstrike pattern
Updates to the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v2 Sport
- The forefoot and midfoot sections of the upper feature a knitted fabric while the rear has a smooth textile that’s fitted with cushioned segments
- A full-length foam serves as the cushioning unit of this product. It mitigates the impact forces during the landing phase of the gait cycle, then leads the foot towards a smooth and enabled toe-off
- A reactive rubber layer protects the midsole from the harsh and debilitating effects of continued use
Hexagon shapes for traction
The external portion of the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v2 Sport’s sole unit makes use of blown rubber, which is a material that offers traction and responsive cushioning at the same time. It has a spongy configuration.
Honeycomb patterns serve to improve the surface grip of the outsole. This blend of hexagonal shapes and grooves also encourages the rest of the platform to adhere to the natural flexibility of the wearer’s foot.
Guaranteed comfort from Fresh Foam
Fresh Foam is a proprietary technology from New Balance. It is composed of a high-quality foam that’s meant to carry the foot and keep it comfortable throughout the run. It is also responsible for attenuating impact shock during the foot-strike and energizing the toe-off with a kinetic lift.
A stretchable and flexible coverage
A two-way, flat-knit fabric runs from the forefoot to the midfoot of the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v2 Sport. This stretchy material offers a smooth and flexible coverage. It also allows air into the foot-chamber through its numerous breathing apertures.
The rear part of the upper features a smooth textile that has padded sections. Its job is to hold the heel in place and prevent it from shaking inside the foot-chamber during the activity.
A slip-on construction allows the wearer to put on the shoe with ease. It doesn’t have a traditional tongue unit, an intentional omission that evokes the feeling of wearing a sock.
Flat laces provide a secure yet customizable fit, and they’re connected to plastic saddles that cause the midfoot section of the upper to go along with the tightening or loosening of the cover system.