4 Best On Cloud Running Shoes in 2022
Born in the Swiss Alps, On Cloud running shoes disrupted the footwear industry with its revolutionary CloudTec cushioning system. The brand’s running on cloud concept has dazzled runners of all types, from newbies to professionals.
If you’ve been a big fan of On Cloud since its inception in 2010, or someone who loves a shoe that delivers softer landings and firm toe-offs, the brand offers an impressive lineup of shoes for road, trail, or gyms sessions.
We’ve compiled 9 of the best On Cloud running shoes available in the market today. We’ve tested, and analyzed each model to come up with our top picks in different categories for your quick reference.
How we test running shoes
We’ve been working with our team of wear-testers and lab technicians to review the growing lineup of On Cloud running shoes. We put each model to a whole gamut of mechanical tests to determine its performance, comfort, and reliability. To make the final selections, we follow a meticulous approach such as:
- We buy all the On Cloud shoes with our own money to ensure an unbiased, 100% honest review.
- We perform mechanical tests inside our lab, which involves cutting all of them into pieces and measuring 30+ parameters, from the softness of the cushioning system, upper durability, outsole traction, and many others.
- Our wear-testers go for short and long runs on and off the road averaging 30-40 miles on each pair of shoes. They give us their extensive feedback after each test.
- We gather more information from other independent shoe experts and regular runners who have tried the shoes.
To conclude the process, we use our proprietary CoreScore system to make a calculation of all comparable data above. The final score of each model is shown ranging from 0 to 100, giving us their respective overall rankings.
Best On Cloud running shoes overall
Best value On Cloud running shoes
Most popular On Cloud running shoes
What are the most popular On Cloud running shoes in 2022?
What are the cheapest On Cloud running shoes in 2022?
- On Cloudflow 3.0 - from $110
- On Cloudvista - from $140
- On Cloudultra - from $163
- On Cloudmonster - from $170
- On Cloudboom Echo - from $270