Asics GT 2000 9: The all-rounder stability shoe
The GT 2000 series has been one of the sought-after Asics stability running shoes for almost three decades. In its 9th iteration, the Asics GT 2000 has been refined for an improved fit and performance.
Boasting a clean and stylish design, the Asics GT 2000 9 is not only good for running but also casual walks and other fitness activities.
What you need to know
This Asics running shoe is specifically designed for runners with moderate overpronation (when the foot rolls inward). Constructed with excellent stability features, the GT 2000 9 can prevent excessive foot movements to promote a more natural running gait.
Providing an outstanding combination of cushioning and stability, the Asics GT 2000 9 is suitable for daily runs and regular training sessions. This road running shoe is also ideal for running on tracks, pavements, and gravel.
Asics GT 2000 9 vs 8
The GT 2000 9 has been reconstructed to provide greater stability and comfort compared to its predecessor, the GT 2000 8. Here are some of the differences between each model:
- the updated upper material that creates an improved fit
- the reinforced upper in key areas for added support
The GT 2000 9 also retains the good features of the GT 2000 8 that were already proven to be functional and effective.
- FlyteFoam technology for an exceptional bounce back and responsiveness
- Gel technology that attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases
- DuoMax support system for stability
- Trusstic system for enhanced gait efficiency