Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski RM
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
82% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski RM: A cushy vulc shoe
Skaters rely a lot on their footgear to give them the best grip and support they need when flying off their boards. The remastered Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski ticks all the right buttons when it comes to quality skate shoes that don’t scrimp on comfort. But what sets it apart from heaps of Nike SB sneakers is the enhanced impact protection it offers right below the heel without compromising boardfeel.
Nike SB Zoom Janoski RM defines what comfy skates is
Any newbie or pro rider knows that wearing a dependable skate shoe is necessary to reduce foot discomfort. Here’s a rundown of reasons why this remastered skate sneaker is one of Nike’s most reliable and comfiest:
- has a reinforced and cushy heel that minimizes pressure during repeated pounding
- utilizes a tacky, vulcanized outsole that grips on the board
- comes with an interchangeable insole with Zoom Air bubble unit
- designed with an auxetic foam pattern between the midsole and the outsole that allows maneuverability
- created with a perforated tongue to enhance breathability
- crafted in minimal design to keep it light and flexible