Who should buy the Nike SB Force 58
- Collectors who are looking for a cheap and readily available alternative to the Nike Dunk. To the eye, this sneaker looks much like the Nike SB Dunk but with a slimmed-down profile.
- Thrashers who want to master their heelflips. Its heel has extra thick canvas material that offers durability for consistent heel flicks.
- Sneaker fans who are searching for a durable pair of kicks. It is covered with suede on strategic areas and reinforced stitching to provide robust construction.
- Buyers who are in pursuit of easy-to-slip-on sneakers. This pair has a soft cushioned heel that easily bends for easy on and off.
Who should not buy
- If you prefer a soft cushy ride, this sneaker is not meant for you. This kick feels stiff at first, which can be rectified by inserting your preferred insole.
- For instant comfort hunters, look elsewhere as this model needs a longer break-in time to enjoy cozy rides fully.
Nike SB Force 58: Skate well, look well
As an addition to the growing force of Nike SB models, the Swoosh introduces the Nike SB Force 58. This sneaker offers the newest innovation to provide skaters with more durable and flexible footwear on and off their skateboards.
Displaying a heritage basketball style all over, this sneaker is dressed in suede and canvas on the upper for durability and style. Nike added a few vents to keep the feet comfy and sweat-free. Its vulcanized cupsole, meanwhile, boasts its superb durability while providing impressive flexibility.