Who should buy the Nike Blazer Mid 77
Buy a pair or two of Nike Blazer Mid 77 if you:
- enjoy wearing mid-top sneakers as the Blazer Mid 77 provides superb ankle support
- are looking for a comfortable sneaker that will not break your banks
- prefer sneakers
Who should NOT buy it
Because of its narrow width, the Nike Blazer Mid 77 is not for users with broad feet. This kick might feel weird and uncomfy, especially on the toe box area. It is best to check our wide sneakers collection to choose your alternative pairs. We highly recommend skimming through the all-rounder Nike Tanjun Chukka or the renowned Nike Air Jordan Mid.
Nike Blazer Mid 77: Classic hoop kicks to boost your everyday ensemble
The Nike Blazer Mid has cemented its place in the Hall of Fame's sneaker collection. With its colorful history, this model is one of Nike's profiles with so many stories. One of its renditions is the classic Nike Blazer Mid '77, which was resurrected as a street sneaker.
The Nike Blazer Mid 77 features a crisp upper with the noticeable Swoosh branding on the sides. Stitched overlays, meanwhile, add heritage style while enhancing durability. This clean and simple style makes it adaptable to countless attires, such as jeans, shorts, and skirts.
Feels rigid at first!
Fresh from the box, this sneaker feels a tad inflexible; thus, break them in a little to fully enjoy comfortable strides.
It feels cozy on the ankles
Besides holding the foot securely, this kick's tall and cushioned collar adds to its overall comfort and support, suitable for all-day use. The downside is, just like most high-top sneakers, this model feels a bit tricky to put on; thus, not for users who prefer easy slide-in kicks.
Despite its budget-friendly range, its users consider this pair hard-wearing, and has stayed authentic to Nike's standards. After cruising the streets for hours over several days, this kick showed no visible wear.
Nike Blazer Mid 77 variations
With so many tweaked classic silhouettes available on the market, the Nike team made its share by releasing numerous variations of one of its most iconic silhouettes. The Nike Blazer Mid 77 is now basking in the limelight as it was launched in various fashionable versions:
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 Vintage. This model kept most of its predecessor's details - simple and classic. It boasts its clean finish tweaked with retro details to enhance its vintage vibe.
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 SE. Nike added metal Swooshes on the lateral and medial sides of the quarter for plushier style.
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 Infinite. This version of Nike D/MS/X boasts its Swoosh with a 3D effect. The brand accentuated the heel and front-quarter with rubber piping too.