Who should buy the Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365
The Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 casual footwear is available in men’s and women’s sizes. It has the traditional lace-up closure for a personalized fit. Nike provided pull tabs on the heel and tongue to aid wearers in putting on this pair with ease. The sockliner is made with memory foam cushioning for ultra-soft padding.
Stay in style all-day
The lightness and the comfortable fit of the low-top Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 make it suitable footwear for all-day wear. With its updated upper with a diamond-shaped pattern, this version of Roshe Two is a fashion-forward kick that goes well with any casual ensemble. It also has a water-repellent upper and durable and thick sole apt for all kinds of surfaces and weather.
Nike offers this silhouette in various colorways giving many fashionistas ample options to choose from:
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 red - black
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 all black
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 grey
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 volt-wolf grey
The versatility of this sneaker is undeniable. This fashionable, running-inspired sneaker can be worn during summer or even during the cold winter days. Some wearers sport this while cruising the streets while some users don this for light training.
To style this, users may pair this sneaker up with cuffed denim jeans or rolled-up trousers finished off with plain tees, cap, and a bomber jacket. Meanwhile, a tracksuit or any athletic attire can also work well with this sneaker to give a training-ready look. Ladies, meanwhile, can sport this running-inspired sneaker with jeans, leggings, shorts, and even with skirts and dresses.
Striking, breathable, performance-built
The diamond weaved pattern of the upper of the women’s and men’s Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 added with striking colors became very significant for many sneaker fans. This pattern gives the impression that this pair is suitable for cold weather. The upper has undergone a water-repellent treatment making it more apt for snowy terrains.
How the Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365was created
Renowned designer Dylan Raasch came up with a simple yet adaptable design in 2010 and was finally launched on the market after two years of conceptualization. The Roshe Run was introduced in 2012 which was inspired by the Zen art’s calmness and simplicity. The Roshe was coined from the word Roshi that means Zen master.
Nike did not anticipate the massive clamor for the Roshe Run from the masses. Many praised the functional yet straightforward features of this shoe that also displays a very versatile and uncomplicated construction. Many expressed their surprise that this high-rate shoe is offered at a very affordable price point.
In 2015, Nike renamed the Roshe Run to Roshe One to accentuate that this is the flagship model under the Roshe line. And a year after, the Nike dropped an updated version dubbed as the Roshe Two. The Roshe Two retained the simplicity of the Roshe One but made some minor tweaks in the upper and in the midsole.
Upgrading the upper of the Roshe Two, Nike used its adaptive and lightweight Flyknit and launched the Nike Roshe Two Flyknit. This upgrade was introduced in 2016 that showcases a sock-like construction on its Flyknit on its upper and upgraded its midsole. This kick kept the simplicity of its predecessor while revamping its performance elements.
Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Variations
The Flyknit version of the Roshe Two was further elevated to give more alternatives to its wide range of followers. Nike launched several options such as:
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit V2 - This variation was launched in 2017 and features a more streamlined version of its predecessor. It has a sock-like collar for easy slip-on with laces suitable for wearers who are always in a rush out of the door.
- Nike Roshe Two Hi Flyknit Sneakerboot - This high-top winter-ready kick displays a Flyknit yarn added with water-repellent elements to withstand the cold and wet weather conditions. The slouchy-grained leather on its sleeves gives a fashionable twist to the Nike women's Roshe Two Flyknit 365 running shoe predecessor.
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 - The Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365 is one of many revamped variations of the iconic Roshe Two. This time, the Swoosh created footwear that can withstand wet and cold days. They treated the Flyknit upper with a water-repellent substance to keep the foot dry and warm. Nike also used a diamond-pattern to add a winterized effect on this shoe.
What you need to know about the Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365
- The Nike Swoosh is Hyperfused on the lateral and medial quarters.
- It has a dual-tone Phylon sole that delivers superb cushioning and support.
- The outsole is thicker than the Nike Roshe Two iteration, making it more durable for all types of surfaces.
- The Nike Flyknit technology is incorporated in strategic areas to provide ventilation, durability, and support. The Flyknit stretches when needed and has a foot conforming capacity. This Nike tech is also extremely lightweight.