Nike Air Force 1 Pixel SE wears animal prints
Nike prettifies the Air Force 1 by putting feminine touches on the AF1 Pixel SE. It goes to show that the highly adored 1982 footwear is showing no signs of retiring. It has evolved into a street icon from a hoop shoe, adding pizzazz to practically any outfit.
While this SE shoe breaks tradition for good purposes, it retains some of the earlier styles' much-appreciated features. Like most reimagined Air Force 1s, it didn’t miss out on wearing a platform sole that raises one's height a bit. The brand tweaked the classic outsole design of past variations by adding pixelized texture.
Why it’s worth the attention
- Hits of animal fur pattern on the cover stretch your style flexibility and give you more reasons to glam up.
- Its slimmed-down upper is covered with leather that gets even pliable through frequent use.
- It retains Air Force 1’s classic midsole that provides sufficient amount of cushioning for impact protection.
- The bottom layer keeps the weight down as it’s made of foam and rubber elements.
- Nike used quality materials that help extends the life of this shoe.
- High-strength rubber is positioned on the sections of the outsole that wears the quickest.