Good to know
- The Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 is a road running shoe that is ideal for runners who need additional support. One notable update of the ISO 4 is the switching of the PWRGRID+ midsole to a full-length EVERUN midsole. This component of the shoe aims to provide additional cushioning without decreasing its support levels.
- Integrated into the shoe is the EVERUN Topsole that provides an additional layer of cushioning as well.
- In addition to the EVERUN midsole, modifications were made to the upper area. It utilizes the ISOFIT engineered mesh that improves the shoe’s fit and durability. The changes in the engineered mesh, lace structure and overlay above the big toe gives the runner a more comfortable running experience.
- With the shoe's 8-mm offset, cushioning is evenly distributed between the forefoot and heel area.
- The ISOFIT Saddle is redesigned to provide additional support and stability.
- Increased flexibility is delivered by the outsole’s new flex grove design. As a result, the shoe is able to bend on uneven surfaces without affecting the level of traction.
The Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 uses the standard sizing scheme. It follows the regular preferences of runners. Because of the shoe's stretchable upper material, it quickly adapts to the foot's shape and movements. The available widths for the men’s version are D – Medium and 2E – Wide and B – Medium and D- Wide for the women's version. The width profiles of the shoe are sure to accommodate those who have a wider foot.
The XT-900 is integrated into the Saucony Hurricane ISO 4. This carbon rubber lies in the heel area. It is designed to provide additional traction. It also protects the midsole foam from wear and tear.
Responsive ride and enhanced cushioning are offered by the IBR+ or Injection Blown Rubber. This lightweight material also acts as a protective layer against the hazardous nature of different paved surfaces.
Increased flexibility and adaptability are encouraged by the Tri-Flex design. The horizontal grooves are strategically designed to make the platform more agreeable to the foot's natural foot motion.
The EVERUN Midsole is utilized in the Saucony Hurricane ISO 4. This material aims to provide the right amount of cushioning while dispersing impact forces, especially during the landing phase. This material is also added into the midsole of the Hurricane ISO 5.
An additional layer of cushioning is delivered by the EVERUN Topsole. As a result, it makes the platform more responsive.
Added in the midfoot area is the Medial Post. This technology is essential in correcting over pronation. This component of the shoe gives the runner a seamless, injury-free and enjoyable running experience.
A secure fit and added breathability are offered by the High Elasticity Sock Liner. It also provides additional cushioning and underfoot comfort.
The upper section of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 uses the Engineered Mesh. This material resembles the structure of woven cloth but more durable. Its open construction allows better inflow and outflow of air into the foot-chamber. It results in a well-ventilated running experience without compromising the shoe's lightweight structure.
Lying in the midfoot section of the upper is the ISOFIT. This stretchable mesh quickly adapts to the foot's movement, shape, and size. It creates a sock-like and soft feel for added comfort during the running session.
Additional support and stability are offered by the redesigned ISOFIT Saddle. This component of the Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 is essential in adapting to the natural motion of the foot.
The Support Frame is integrated into the shoe. This material is added in the rear section to lock and support the heel in place. Possible shoe removal is also prevented which results in a more secure and stable fit.
Wicking moisture is provided by the RUNDRY Collar Lining. It makes the interior environment of the shoe fresh and dry during the running activities.