Who should buy the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise
- A great road running companion for athletes with neutral pronation for their speed training and tempo runs.
- An excellent choice for anyone who wants a lightweight and stylish road running shoe for casual walks, jogging or treadmill sessions.
Updates to the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise
- Updated featherlight upper section using a lofted mesh and synthetic material.
- More breathable and lighter compared to its predecessor.
- Innovative ZoomX foam technology that brings revolutionary responsiveness and energy return.
- Rubber outsole delivers multi-surface traction.
Delivers impact absorption
Quality Rubber is employed in the outsole section of Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise.
This rubber outsole helps absorb impact by diminishing the amount of kinetic energy that enters the body with each stride.
Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise allows smooth transitions
The Angled heel optimizes the initial heelstrike to allow smooth transitions while running.
The midsole of the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise employs Nike ZoomX foam. This component offers incredible energy-return performance.
Sufficient amount of cushioning
The foam is combined with the rubber outsole to provide a sufficient amount of cushioning and responsive feel to the foot.
To improve the running speed, a partial inner sleeve that extends from toe to midfoot locks the foot into the footbed during high speeds.
Translucent and breathable upper
Nike updated this running companion with a feather-light upper that is translucent and breathable. The upper is made out of lofted mesh and decorated with the label's iconic 'Just Do It' and 'Swoosh' logos.
The heel collar tapers away from the foot to provide additional comfort around the Achilles tendon.
Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is lightweight and supportive
The Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise utilizes the Nike Flywire lacing system to minimize the shoe weight while maximizing support.
The Flywire design keeps the foot from slipping when walking or running. Another Nike running shoe that uses the Flywire design is the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36.