7 Best Teva Hiking Sandals in 2022
In the realm of hiking sandals, Teva is among the top brands that never fail to impress. Equally flooring is the meticulous process through which we were able to handpick Teva’s cream of the crop.
We have tested over 30 pairs of Teva hiking sandals to give you our top picks. So, whether you need a super-affordable sandal or an agile hiker that can also be used in a variety of outdoor pursuits, we got you covered.
How we test hiking sandals
Have you ever come across gear reviews that seemed too bias? At RunRepeat, we swim in the opposite direction and toward objectivity. The points that follow detail our approach:
- We use our own funds to purchase Teva hiking sandals.
- We put every Teva hiker through a series of tests both on and off the trail. We gauge each sandal’s comfort level, durability, and performance—from cushioning and shock absorption to surface traction.
- Hundreds of expert critiques and user reviews are reflected in our findings.
We then come up with a CoreScore for each. This exclusive scoring system is among the major factors in determining which Teva hiking sandals deserve recognition.
Best Teva hiking sandals overall
Best Teva closed toe hiking sandals
Best Teva lightweight hiking sandals
Best Teva water hiking sandals
Best quality Teva hiking sandals
Best value sandal Teva hiking sandals
What are the most popular Teva hiking sandals in 2022?
- Teva Hurricane Drift
- Teva Hurricane Verge
- Teva Zymic
- Teva Universal Trail
- Teva Winsted
- Teva Forebay
- Teva Mid Universal
- Teva Cross Strap Trail
What are the cheapest Teva hiking sandals in 2022?
- Teva Hurricane Drift - from $32
- Teva Winsted - from $55
- Teva Forebay - from $57
- Teva Mid Universal - from $60
- Teva Hurricane Verge - from $72
- Teva Cross Strap Trail - from $74
- Teva Zymic - from $80
- Teva Universal Trail - from $100